From Genesys Documentation
This topic is part of the manual Work with Genesys CX Insights Reports for version Current of Reporting.
Learn more about chat volumes, statistics, and outcomes in your contact center.
Reports in the Chat folder rely on specific releases of Genesys software, and rely on specific provisioning; contact your administrator or Genesys representative to find out if these reports are ready for you to use.
ImportantSome CX Insights reports can return empty data if they depend on a solution that is not deployed for you, or is not available in the cloud. For example, this applies to reports and dashboards in the Chat, Chat bot, and Predictive Routing folders.
About Chat reports
The following reports are available in the CX Insights > Chat folder:
- Async Interactions Report
- Chat Engagement Report
- Chat Message Statistics Report
- Chat Session Report
- Chat Thread Report
- Interactions Acceptance Report
- Pre-Agent Termination Report
plus one dashboard:
- Go back to the complete list of available reports.
- Learn how to generate historical reports.
- Learn how to read and understand reports.
- Learn how to create or customize reports.
To view more detailed information about the metrics and attributes used in the reports, and about other metrics and attributes that you can use to customize reports, see the Genesys CX Insights Multicloud Projects Reference Guide.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!