Genesys Customer Experience Insights Release Notes
From Genesys Documentation
This topic is part of the manual Genesys Engage Cloud Release Notes for version Current of Genesys Engage cloud Release Notes.
Not all releases or changes listed below may pertain to your deployment. Check the table below to see which releases apply to you.
|Service||Release Date||Supported Cloud||Highlights|
|Genesys CX Insights||April 01, 2021||Support for Genesys Engage cloud on Azure|
Genesys CX Insights: April 01, 2021
- Starting with this release, Genesys CX Insights is available in Genesys Engage cloud on Azure. (GCXI-3963)
- A new dashboard, Milestone Path Analysis Dashboard, provides detailed information and visualizations illustrating the first and last milestones customers traversed in Designer applications, and the number of sessions that ended in each final disposition. (GCXI-4285)
More info: Milestone Path Analysis Dashboard
- A new dashboard, ANI Details Dashboard, provides detailed information about the outcomes of customer interactions, based on Automatic Number Identification (ANI), enabling you to identify frequent callers and the result of their interactions.
More info: ANI Details Dashboard
- New dashboards in the Dashboards folder provide weekly views of contact center activity:
- Weekly Agent Group Performance Dashboard — Explore interaction handling at the group level on a weekly basis.
- Weekly Agent Group Utilization Dashboard — Understand how agents used their time over the course of a week.
- Weekly Business Attribute Dashboard — Explore interaction business-result categorization on a weekly basis.
- Weekly Queue Summary Dashboard — Assess the weekly performance of configured queues.
- Weekly Self Service Containment Dashboard — Explore the volume of interactions that are (or are not) contained in Self-Service. (GCXI-4742)
More info: Dashboards
- Two new reports in the CX Insights for iWD folder provide detailed reporting on inbound and outbound email activity for users of Genesys Engage cloud Email:
- Inbound Intraday Email Process Report — Analyze the volume of iWD email tasks that are added, completed, or in process during a specified time period.
- Outbound Email Report — Perform detailed analysis of outbound email usage patterns. (GCXI-4849)
More info: CX Insights for iWD reports and dashboards
- Several attributes and prompts in the iWD Project are renamed for greater clarity. Attributes and prompts that were previously referred to as Resource ID and Last Resource ID are now referred to as Employee ID and Last Employee ID, respectively, in the following reports:
- Updates are provided for all included CentOS packages.
- Descriptions now appear for the GCXI_GIM_DB and gcxi_meta_info Database Instances in MicroStrategy Developer. Previously in some releases, the descriptions were missing. (GCXI-4746)
- Genesys CX Insights now correctly applies database properties from JDBC_OPTS variables defined within DSN definitions. Previously in some scenarios, such values were not applied, preventing the configuration of TLS database connections. (GCXI-4718)
- Designer Interaction Outcome Statistics datasets in the Dashboards > Datasets folder are now hidden, unless optional features are enabled. (GCXI-4529)
- Genesys CX Insights ignores user selections in the Interaction ID report prompt in the following reports: Transfer Detail Report, Interaction Flow Report, Predictive Routing Detail Report, and Co-browse Detail Report. As a result, in the Interaction Handling Attempt Report, links in the Interaction ID column do not work, and the Interaction Flow Report fails to generate. (GCXI-4791)
For information about prior releases of Genesys CX Insights (GCXI), see: Genesys CX Insights.