Recording, QM and Interaction Analytics
From Genesys Documentation
This topic is part of the manual Genesys Engage Cloud Release Notes for version Current of Genesys Engage cloud Release Notes.
Not all releases or changes listed below may pertain to your deployment. Check the table below to see which releases apply to you.
|Released on||Released for||Highlights|
|May 07, 2021||Support for Genesys Engage cloud on Azure|
May 07, 2021
- The Last 2 Days and Last 3 Days pre-configured date ranges were added to the SpeechMiner UI Date Range filter. (PRSM-27714)
- The SpeechMiner UI now supports Single Sign-On. Single Sign-On (SSO) identity authentication enables your users to securely access multiple Genesys applications with a single authentication process. Single Sign-On is provisioned for a tenant as a whole and in order for it to word as expected, the tenant has to request that the feature be enabled by Genesys. For more information on Single Sign-On please visit: https://all.docs.genesys.com/PEC-Admin/Current/Admin/SSO (PRSM-27541)
- SpeechMiner UI text strings appear in the correct language. Previously, the text strings periodically appeared in the wrong language. (PRSM-27634)
- When searching for expired evaluation sessions, the Creation Date filter now works as expected. (PRSM-26861)
- Keys in the interaction metadata that have the same name, but are not in the same case, will no longer be considered the same key. (PRSM-28108)
- The SpeechMiner UI may display placeholder text instead of the appropriate localized text string. Workaround: Refresh the browser to display the correct text. (PRSM-28102)
- When working with Internet Explorer, existing subjects are not shown in the Forward Interactions auto-complete list. (PRSM-28117)
- When working with Internet Explorer, existing report names are not shown in the Compare Searches auto-complete list. (PRSM-28120)
- Screen Recordings are truncated by a few seconds when the playback starts. When working with Internet Explorer, this issue occurs when the first few seconds of the screen recording is skipped. (PRSM-28121)
- After renaming a saved SpeechMiner dashboard, the previous name is displayed until the user logs out and in again. (PRSM-28123)
- The online help for the Date Filter options does not include descriptions for the Last Work Day, Last 2 Days, and Last 3 Days filter options. (PRSM-28181)
For information about prior releases, see Recording, QM and Interaction Analytics.