Email Release Notes
From Genesys Documentation
This topic is part of the manual Genesys Engage Cloud Release Notes for version Current of Genesys Engage cloud Release Notes.
Not all releases or changes listed below may pertain to your deployment. Check the table below to see which releases apply to you.
|Released on||Released for||Highlights|
|May 26, 2021||Support for language detection.|
|March 31, 2021||Support for Genesys Engage cloud Email. Support for Genesys Engage cloud on Azure|
May 26, 2021
- Genesys Engage cloud Email now supports language detection. (CIWD-1957)
- This update includes improvements for stability and scalability.
March 31, 2021
- Genesys Engage cloud Email monitors your specified mailboxes for new emails, categorizes the emails according to your business rules, then continuously reprioritizes them according to your SLAs to ensure they are pushed to the best available agent at the right time. Engage cloud Email features include:
- Mailbox configuration for Office365 and Gmail with Oauth2 support, plus IMAP/SMTP configuration options for other mailbox types.
- Supervisor QA review.
- Business Rules-based Categorization—Segment your incoming emails based on email address, email content and other parameters to control how they are processed. The Genesys system automatically reprioritizes emails throughout their lifecycle, ensuring the most important are at the top of the Universal Queue.
- Email Management—Operations Managers and Team Leads can:
- Business Insights—Gain insight into your email backlog and business performance. Near real-time dashboards are available by backlog, volume, SLA, category, timing and path. Agent-related statistics are available via Pulse, and historical reports are available in Genesys CX Insights. (CIWD-378)
- Starting with this release, Email is available in Genesys Engage cloud on Azure. (CIWD-1760)