Reporting and Analytics Aggregates Release Notes
From Genesys Documentation
This topic is part of the manual Genesys Engage Cloud Release Notes for version Current of Genesys Engage Multicloud Release Notes.
Not all releases or changes listed below may pertain to your deployment. Check the table below to see which releases apply to you.
|Released on||Released for||Highlights|
|July 27, 2021||Support for arbitrary UIDs in private edition deployments on OpenShift.|
|July 23, 2021||Early Adopter Program support for Genesys Engage cloud private edition.|
July 27, 2021
Private edition: 100.0.003.0100 available July 30, 2021
For private edition
- RAA now supports the use of arbitrary, or random, user IDs (UIDs) in OpenShift.
- The Dockerfile has been modified to specify container and file ownership as user=500 (genesys) and group=0 (root).
- The securityContext settings exposed in the default values.yaml file specify the user and group IDs for the genesys user (500:500). You must override these Helm chart values if you want OpenShift to use arbitrary UIDs. For more information, see Configure security.
- RAA is expected to be deployed using the default ServiceAccount, which uses the restricted SCC. If you do not want to use arbitrary UIDs in your OpenShift deployment, you must associate the default ServiceAccount with the genesys-restricted SCC, as described in the suite-level Private Edition Guide. If you previously deployed RAA using the default ServiceAccount associated with the genesys-restricted SCC, you must remove the association if you want OpenShift to use arbitrary UIDs. To do so, execute the following command:
oc adm policy remove-scc-from-user genesys-restricted -z default -n <namespace>
July 23, 2021
Private edition: 100.0.002.0104 available July 23, 2021
For private edition
- Starting with this release, Reporting and Analytics Aggregates (RAA) is available for select customers in Genesys Engage cloud private edition, as part of the Early Adopter Program. (GCXI-4823)
More info: Genesys Customer Experience Insights Private Edition Guide