Intelligent Workload Distribution Release Notes
- 1 Intelligent Workload Distribution API: September 09, 2021
- 2 Intelligent Workload Distribution: September 09, 2021
- 3 Intelligent Workload Distribution: August 11, 2021
- 4 Intelligent Workload Distribution: July 22, 2021
- 5 Intelligent Workload Distribution: July 09, 2021
- 6 Intelligent Workload Distribution API: July 09, 2021
- 7 Intelligent Workload Distribution: June 24, 2021
- 8 Intelligent Workload Distribution: May 12, 2021
- 9 Intelligent Workload Distribution: April 29, 2021
- 10 Intelligent Workload Distribution: March 31, 2021
- 11 Intelligent Workload Distribution API: March 31, 2021
- 12 Prior Releases
Not all releases or changes listed below may pertain to your deployment. Check the table below to see which releases apply to you.
|Service||Released on||Released for||Highlights|
|Intelligent Workload Distribution||September 09, 2021||Improvements to Workitem History, Universal Queue, and Categories.|
|Intelligent Workload Distribution API||September 09, 2021||New fields in responses for actions API requests.|
|Intelligent Workload Distribution||August 11, 2021||Improvements to IWD reports in Genesys CX Insights.|
|Intelligent Workload Distribution||July 22, 2021||Minor UI changes.|
|Intelligent Workload Distribution||July 09, 2021||Displays workitem history.|
|Intelligent Workload Distribution API||July 09, 2021||Update to sourceSystemDueDate field logic.|
|Intelligent Workload Distribution||June 24, 2021||Agents can pull interactions from the Universal Queue.|
|Intelligent Workload Distribution||May 12, 2021||Fixes for Workload Manager.|
|Intelligent Workload Distribution||April 29, 2021|
|Intelligent Workload Distribution||March 31, 2021||Support for Genesys Engage cloud Email. Support for Genesys Engage cloud on Azure|
|Intelligent Workload Distribution API||March 31, 2021||Support for Genesys Engage cloud on Azure|
Intelligent Workload Distribution API: September 09, 2021
- Intelligent Workload Distribution API can now return two new fields in the response of bulk updates using actions API requests.
- done: An array of IDs of items that were successfully updated.
- failed: An array of IDs of items that were not successfully updated.
More info: Intelligent Workload Distribution API
Intelligent Workload Distribution: September 09, 2021
- Workload Manager now displays the specific media type such as an email or a workitem in the Workitem History view. Previously, both these media types were displayed as tasks. (CIWD-2361)
- Items impacted by bulk actions are highlighted in the Universal Queue. (CIWD-2412)
- Workload Manager now displays an error when saving a category with incorrect rules. (CIWD-2456)
- Administrators can now select events such as workbin, pull, and transfer when configuring webhooks. (CIWD-2440)
- IWD now correctly purges Elasticsearch data from the expired items that were created 90 days ago. Previously, IWD incorrectly purged all items in Expired state. (CIWD-2255)
Intelligent Workload Distribution: August 11, 2021
- The following reports in the CX Insights for IWD folder now display the Agent Name column instead of Employee ID:
Intelligent Workload Distribution: July 22, 2021
- An additional confirmation window is shown when an agent performs a bulk operation on all items that are found through search. (CIWD-2237)
Intelligent Workload Distribution: July 09, 2021
- Workload Manager now displays workitem history along with workitem details. (CIWD-1800)
- Workload Manager now displays UI and Server versions without any issue. (CIWD-1841)
Intelligent Workload Distribution API: July 09, 2021
- Workload Manager now utilizes activation dates for work items that should not be handled immediately. Instead, a work item’s prioritization will only start once the activation date has been reached.
There is also a change in the way the sourceSystemDueDate field is handled when you create a workitem using the Intelligent Workload Distribution API:
- If sourceSystemDueDate has been provided and it is later than activation date, then sourceSystemDueDate value will be used instead of prioritization schema due date.
- If sourceSystemDueDate has been provided and it is earlier than activation date, then sourceSystemDueDate will be ignored and prioritization schema due date will be used. (CIWD-1770)
- Field code rendering:
- In previous versions, Contact.FullName was rendered only if both First and Last Name were provided. Now it is rendered even if one or both are omitted. (CIWD-2198)
Intelligent Workload Distribution: June 24, 2021
- IWD now allows agents to pull interactions that are waiting in the Universal Queue from within the Agent Desktop. (CIWD-1749)
- The Workbin state is now displayed in the Color-coded and Extended views in Workload Manager. (CIWD-1920)
- Workload Manager no longer converts strings inside a search query to uppercase. Previously, strings such as and, or, and not were converted to uppercase automatically. (CIWD-932)
- The Workbin state is now displayed correctly on all dashboards in Workload Manager. (CIWD-1987)
Intelligent Workload Distribution: May 12, 2021
- IWD introduces a new state called InWorkbin for items placed into workbins by agents. Previously, work items and emails placed into workbins showed the state of InRouting in Workload Manager. (CIWD-1904)
- Workload Manager now automatically completes only work items whose states are Assigned or inWorkbin. Previously, Workload Manager could automatically complete work items even if they had not been handled by agents (items with status InRouting). (CIWD-1971)
- Workload Manager now correctly enables autosuggest for users with the IWD User role. (CIWD-1624)
Intelligent Workload Distribution: April 29, 2021
- Workload Manager now correctly handles a selection of work items when moving to different screens. (CIWD-1791)
- You can now resize columns in the work items table. (CIWD-1719)
- Auto-acknowledgments that reside in the third level (or lower) of the standard response category tree are now retrieved and processed correctly. (CIWD-1931)
Intelligent Workload Distribution: March 31, 2021
- UI name changes — The following naming changes apply in the UI:
- The IWD Manager application is now Workload Manager.
- Tab names:
- Workitems is now Universal Queue.
- Summary is now Dashboards.
- Settings is now Configuration. (CIWD-1434)
- Prioritization start dates — You can now adjust prioritization start dates and/or SLAs for a specific work item by using custom values in the sourceCreatedDateTime and sourceDueDateTime fields. (CIWD-1207)
- Copy attribute name — You can now copy a work item attribute name to the clipboard by clicking a special copy button in the Properties or System Properties table in the Workitem Details panel. The button becomes visible on mouseover of the table row that contains the particular attribute. (CIWD-930)
- Engage cloud Email — New Engage cloud Email features are delivered in Workload Manager. Please see the Email Release Note. (CIWD-261)
- Email Reporting — Two new reports in the CX Insights for IWD folder provide detailed reporting on inbound and outbound email activity:
- Starting with this release, Intelligent Workload Distribution is available in Genesys Engage cloud on Azure. (CIWD-42)
Intelligent Workload Distribution API: March 31, 2021
- Starting with this release, Intelligent Workload Distribution API is available in Genesys Engage cloud on Azure.
For information about prior releases of Intelligent Workload Distribution, click here : intelligent Workload Distribution
For information about prior releases of Intelligent Workload Distribution API, click here: Intelligent Workload Distribution API