Intelligent Workload Distribution Release Notes
Not all releases or changes listed below may pertain to your deployment. Check the table below to see which releases apply to you.
|Service||Released on||Released for||Highlights|
|Intelligent Workload Distribution||May 12, 2021||Fixes for Workload Manager.|
|Intelligent Workload Distribution||April 29, 2021|
|Intelligent Workload Distribution||March 31, 2021||Support for Genesys Engage cloud Email. Support for Genesys Engage cloud on Azure|
|Intelligent Workload Distribution API||March 31, 2021||Support for Genesys Engage cloud on Azure|
Intelligent Workload Distribution: May 12, 2021
- IWD introduces a new state called InWorkbin for items placed into workbins by agents. Previously, work items and emails placed into workbins showed the state of InRouting in Workload Manager. (CIWD-1904)
- Workload Manager now automatically completes only work items whose states are Assigned or inWorkbin. Previously, Workload Manager could automatically complete work items even if they had not been handled by agents (items with status InRouting). (CIWD-1971)
- Workload Manager now correctly enables autosuggest for users with the IWD User role. (CIWD-1624)
Intelligent Workload Distribution: April 29, 2021
- Workload Manager now correctly handles a selection of work items when moving to different screens. (CIWD-1791)
- You can now resize columns in the work items table. (CIWD-1719)
- Auto-acknowledgments that reside in the third level (or lower) of the standard response category tree are now retrieved and processed correctly. (CIWD-1931)
Intelligent Workload Distribution: March 31, 2021
- UI name changes — The following naming changes apply in the UI:
- The IWD Manager application is now Workload Manager.
- Tab names:
- Workitems is now Universal Queue.
- Summary is now Dashboards.
- Settings is now Configuration. (CIWD-1434)
- Prioritization start dates — You can now adjust prioritization start dates and/or SLAs for a specific work item by using custom values in the sourceCreatedDateTime and sourceDueDateTime fields. (CIWD-1207)
- Copy attribute name — You can now copy a work item attribute name to the clipboard by clicking a special copy button in the Properties or System Properties table in the Workitem Details panel. The button becomes visible on mouseover of the table row that contains the particular attribute. (CIWD-930)
- Engage cloud Email — New Engage cloud Email features are delivered in Workload Manager. Please see the Email Release Note. (CIWD-261)
- Email Reporting — Two new reports in the CX Insights for IWD folder provide detailed reporting on inbound and outbound email activity:
- Starting with this release, Intelligent Workload Distribution is available in Genesys Engage cloud on Azure. (CIWD-42)
Intelligent Workload Distribution API: March 31, 2021
- Starting with this release, Intelligent Workload Distribution API is available in Genesys Engage cloud on Azure.
For information about prior releases of Intelligent Workload Distribution, click here: Intelligent Workload Distribution
For information about prior releases of Intelligent Workload Distribution API, click here: Intelligent Workload Distribution API