Real-Time Reporting (Genesys Pulse) Release Notes
From Genesys Documentation
This topic is part of the manual Genesys Engage Cloud Release Notes for version Current of Genesys Engage cloud Release Notes.
Not all releases or changes listed below may pertain to your deployment. Check the table below to see which releases apply to you.
|Released on||Released for||Highlights|
|March 31, 2021||Support for Genesys Engage cloud on Azure|
March 31, 2021
- Starting with this release, Genesys Pulse is available in Genesys Engage cloud on Azure. (WBRT-13461)
- The Select All checkbox is added to the Statistics tab on the widget create/edit dialog. (WBRT-12759)
- A new widget is now located in an empty space on the right side of a dashboard. Previously, new widgets were placed in the top left position, causing a reorder of already existing widgets (WBRT-3700)
- Widgets' locations no longer change after switching between tabs or after refreshing the page. Previously, in those scenarios, widgets' locations on the tab were rearranged. (WBRT-14173)
- Usernames are no longer used in URL of some requests. Previously, usernames were used in API requests from Genesys Pulse User Interface, disclosing potentially sensitive information. (WBRT-12371)
- Azure only. Widget and Tab limits, specified for Access Groups, are not supported. (WBRT-15356)
- Azure only. The export of Dashboards, Wallboards, and Templates, saved to Configuration Server, does not work. (WBRT-15228)
- Azure only. Objects might not appear on a Widget immediately. It might take up to 15 minutes for new configuration objects to appear or you might see the No Objects message. (WBRT-15138, WBRT-14813)
- Azure only. The Widget Management interface does not show the actual status of a user. (WBRT-14967)
For information about prior releases of Genesys Pulse, see Real-Time Reporting (v9).