Real-time Reporting with Genesys Pulse
From Genesys Documentation
Genesys Pulse is a widget-based performance dashboard solution for monitoring contact center resources in real time.
- Create dashboards or wallboards to monitor agents, agent groups, queues, and more.
- Customize report widgets to display user-defined Donut, Grid, Key Performance Indicator (KPI), or List charts.
- Use standard widget templates, included in Genesys Pulse, and define your own report templates to quickly create report widgets for your dashboard.
Ready? Get started.
Looking for answers to specific questions? Try these topics:
- For proper viewing of Genesys Pulse in your browser, please use supported browsers and make sure your monitor resolution is not less than 1024x768.
- Genesys Pulse supports the two latest releases of Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge, and the latest release of Firefox ESR.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!