Swap Agent Schedules Wizard
From Genesys Documentation
This topic is part of the manual Workforce Management Web for Supervisors (Classic) Help for version Current of Workforce Management.
Use the wizard to swap agents' schedules, when necessary.
Use the Swap Agent Schedules Wizard to swap the schedules of two agents in the same schedule scenario:
- Click the Swap button on the Actions toolbar of an Intra-Day, Agent-Extended, or Weekly view.
- For Weekly view, the Select Date and First Agent screen opens. Continue with step 2.
- For Agent-Extended or Intra-Day view:
- If you previously selected an agent, the Select Second Agent screen opens. Continue with step 5.
- If you select no agent, the Select Date and First Agent screen opens. Continue with step 2.
- Select the Start Date and End Date.
- These dates must lie within the schedule scenario's date range.
- From the Select Agent list, select the first agent.
- In this hierarchical list, you can expand business units to display sites, teams, and agents. You can select a single real or profile agent.
- Click Next.
- The Wizard's second screen, Select Second Agent, opens.
- From the Select Agent to Swap with list, select the agent with whom you want to swap schedules.
- You can select a single real or profile agent.
- Click Finish.
If the swap is successful, the wizard closes and returns you to the view from which you opened it.
Review swapping messages
After you swap agent schedules, you might receive messages warning you that the swap results in constraint violations. For example, the new shift assignment might violate an agent's Contract.
If there are problems, the Review Messages dialog box opens. For each issue, the Review Messages dialog box shows the name of the affected agent and explains the problem.
After reviewing each entry in the list, do one of the following:
- Click Perform Anyway to make the swap in spite of the constraint violation(s).
- Click Cancel to cancel the swap and return the schedule to its former state.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!