From Genesys Documentation
This topic is part of the manual Workforce Management Web for Supervisors (Classic) Help for version Current of Workforce Management.
Use the Modules tree's Reports branch to generate the following reports (grouped here by category):
- Activity Properties Report—Includes hours of operation, skills, and activity set assignments.
- Shared Transport Report—Includes Shared Transport name, business unit, site, bus, status, size, the list of agents who are participants in this Shared Transport, and their team names.
- Agent Properties Report—Includes hire date, contract, wage, and skills.
- Contract Properties Report—Includes daily, weekly, schedule planning period paid hours, daily availability settings, synchronization settings, days off settings, and assigned shifts.
- Shift Properties Report—Includes shift duration, start and end times, days of the week, contract assignments, and break settings.
- Rotating Pattern Properties Report—Includes weekly pattern information, shifts, and activities.
- Calendar Items Report—Summarizes agent rotating patterns, availabilities, days off, shifts, working hours, times off, and exceptions for the selected time range.
- Time-Off Report—Lists all preferred, granted, declined, and scheduled time off in a selected time range for selected agents. Optionally includes time-off balances for all the time-off types selected.
- Time-Off Balance Report—Displays time-off balances for time-off types.
- Time-Off Management Report—Displays granted, preferred, declined, and scheduled time off. It includes time-off balances for all the time-off types selected.
- Forecast Report—Forecast values for Calculated Staffing, Required Staffing, Interaction Volumes, Average Handling Time (AHT), Service Level, Average Speed of Answer (ASA), Percentage of Interactions Abandoned, and Maximum Occupancy. Shows these values for selected dates and selected targets (activities, multi-site activities, business units, or sites).
- Forecast Graphs Report—Graphic presentation of forecast values for Calculated Staffing, Required Staffing, Interaction Volumes, and AHT. Graphs these values for selected dates and selected targets (activities or multi-site activities).
- Actual Overhead Report—Forecast and scheduled agent information, including overhead figures.
- Workforce Performance Report—Average percentage of the deviation between Forecast, Required, Scheduled, and Actual staffing.
- Contact Center Performance Report—Number of agents, interaction volumes, AHT, service level, ASA, and percentage of interactions abandoned. Shows these statistics for activities, multi-site activities, sites, or business units.
- Contact Center Performance Graphs Report—Forecast and actual adherence data for selected activities displayed in a graph format.
- Schedule States Report—Agent schedule states, organized by team.
- Schedule State Totals Report—Total durations of scheduled states for agents, teams, or sites, over a selected period.
- Individual Schedule Report—Paid hours and scheduled states for the selected agent.
- Team Schedule Report—Total hours, paid hours, effective hours, and schedule state information for all agents on a selected team.
- Activity Weekly Schedule Report—Total employment figures (full-time equivalents) for the selected activity, and paid, effective, and noneffective paid hours for each agent.
- Weekly Schedule Reports—Weekly paid, effective, and noneffective hours for each agent on the selected team, as well as total hours (paid hours plus unpaid hours) for the team.
- Weekly Schedule Coverage Report—Calculated (or Required) and Scheduled Staffing for a specific activity or site; difference between Calculated and Scheduled Staffing; and total staffing hours.
- Scheduled Budget Report—Regular, overtime, and total budgeted hours for each agent within a team.
- Agent Comments Report—Comments entered for agents in the Comments text box of the schedule.
- Schedule Validation Report—The Schedule Validation window's data in a report format. If the configuration settings lead to a disparity between the staffing requirements and the actual schedule, the Schedule Validation window records the problems. It also indicates what parameters need to be changed to correct the disparity.
- Schedule Trade Report—Schedule trade participants (proposer and respondent), dates involved, approval status, approving supervisor, and comments.
- Schedule Summary Report—Coverage, headcount; service level percentages; scheduled and forecasted for interaction volume, AHT, and budget. Optional columns include published coverage and the difference between schedule coverage based on the current Master Schedule and schedule coverage based on the baseline Master Schedule.
- Schedule Marked Time Report—Agent marked time, organized by team.
- Schedule Marked Time Totals Report—Total durations of marked time for agents, teams, or sites, over a selected period.
- Schedule Bidding Report—Includes ranking system, agent, team, agent's relative position in the bidding process, agent's original bid number, and more.
- Weekly Schedule Report—Includes date range, agent, paid hours, effective hours, non-effective hours, planning period hours, totals, and more.
- Agent Adherence Report—All schedule non-adherence for selected agents.
- Adherence Totals Report—Average adherence percentage for selected teams or sites, with calculated agent adherence.
- Agent States Report—A timestep-by-timestep account of each selected agent's state throughout the selected days.
- Calendar Audit Report—Insertion/deletion/editing of Calendar items. Also granting/declining Calendar items, and making Calendar items Preferred.
- Schedule Audit Report—Publishing/cleanup, modification of Master Schedule including insertions, edits, and deletions.
- Configuration Audit Report—Shows configuration object (data) types that have been associated with specific sites and users, including the SYSTEM user.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!