Configure the color scheme that WFM uses in the Schedule views to display schedule items.
Within the Configuration module, Supervisors can use the Colors view to configure the colors that WFM uses in the Supervisor Schedule views.
- You can configure default values for these schedule items: Activity Sets, Breaks, Days Off, Exceptions, Marked Times, Meals, Time Offs, and Work.
- You can configure specific colors for: Activity Sets, Exception Types, Marked Times, or Time-Off Types.
To find items in long lists, use Search. To sort the list in ascending or descending order, click the Sort icon or the Item column header.
Using the drop-down list, you can filter the list by Default, Activity Sets, Exception Types, Marked Times, or Time-Off Types to view specific items for the selected business unit and sites. If you choose Default, the default colors for the business unit are displayed and the Site column is empty.
For details about how to configure default and specific colors, see Configuring colors.
To configure colors, you must have the Configuration > Colors in Schedule security permission, which is assigned in WFM Web. See Configuration Role Privileges.
Use the Colors view to modify the default colors that appear in any Supervisors view which displays these schedule items: Activity Sets, Breaks, Days Off, Exceptions, Marked Times, Meals, Time Offs, and Work.
You can also use the Colors view to define specific colors for: Activity Sets, Exception Types, Marked Times, or Time-Off Types.
Defining default colors
To define the default colors:
- In the Configuration module's drop-down menu, select Colors.
- In the Colors pane drop-down menu, select Default.
- In the Item column, click any one of the items to redefine the default background and text color for that item.
TipUse the Search or Sort controls to easily find items in long lists. Sort the Item column in ascending or descending order, by using the icon shown here or by clicking the column header.
- The palette displays in the Properties pane. Use the top half of this pane to select a text color, and the bottom half to select a background color. View your current choices in the Sample text strip at the top of the Properties pane.
- Choose text and background colors, by using the gradient color panel, the swatches vertical scale, or the HEX number field to define a specific color.
- Save your choices, by clicking Save at the top of the window.
TipIf you select a different item in the Colors pane without saving, the Confirmation dialog box appears, indicating that there are unsaved changes. Click Yes to save changes, No to discard them, or Cancel to cancel action.
Defining specific colors
To define specific colors:
- In the Configuration module drop-down menu, select Colors.
- In the Objects pane, select a site.
- In the Colors pane drop-down menu, select Activity Sets, Exception Types, Marked Times, or Time-Off Types.
- Make your text and background color selections in the same way that is described in steps 4-6 in the procedure above.
- Your choices will apply only to the selected items.
Resetting the color scheme
Click the Reset button in the Properties pane at any time to reset the color scheme.