From Genesys Documentation
This topic is part of the manual Workforce Management Web for Supervisors (Classic) Help for version Current of Workforce Management.
This topic list the views available in the Configuration module.
Within the Configuration views (click the links below) you can configure various WFM objects and functionality:
- Configure WFM to send email notifications when the following types of events occur: Schedule modifications (agent notifications), changes in the status of schedule trade requests (user and agent notifications), and changes in the status of time-off requests (user and agent notifications).
- Configure the colors that WFM uses in the Schedule views. You can configure default values for these schedule items: work, days off, meals, breaks, activity sets, exceptions, time off, and marked time. You can also configure specific colors, by site, for different types of activity sets, exceptions, time off, and marked time.
- View, create, update, delete, and manage shared transport.
- Also, configure:
- Agent properties, activities, time off, time-off bonuses, and assign time-off rules, time-off types, contracts or rotating patterns to them.
- Business units and sites in the organization.
- Time-off bidding periods.
- Schedule state groups and adherence rules.
- Users (supervisors and others who are not agents)
- Roles (security roles and privileges).
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!