Master Schedule Intra-Day: Accessibility and Dialogs
Make it easy for impaired users to select commands, and customize settings in the Master Schedule Intra-Day view dialogs.
Accessible schedule details
This view is designed specifically for screen-reader software, and for ease of selecting commands. It includes:
- Read-only information about the selected agent's team, time, and other statuses.
- A table that lists in each row: one item in the schedule and multiple buttons to modify it.
- A field for comments by users.
- Buttons for inserting items into the selected day on the selected agent's schedule—also for deleting items, and for performing other functions.
Click a button to display the dialog box or the wizard which corresponds to that action.
If you select any action or command in error, click the Cancel button on the unwanted dialog box, to return to the Accessible Schedule Details screen.
Performance data target
To view performance data in the Master Schedule Intra-Day view or the Schedule Scenario Intra-Day view, you must choose a target. The target is the source of the performance data. You can select the Enterprise, a business unit, a site, an activity group, or an activity (either multi-site or single-site).
To change the Select Target window:
Selecting the appropriate time zone
When you select a site on the Object pane (for example, San Francisco), you are also specifying that site's time zone, which may differ from the data source's time zone. You can change the time zone manually by selecting the appropriate zone from the Time Zone drop-down list near the upper right of the Intra-Day view. The selected time zone is applied to the grid and graphs that you view when you request performance data. Schedules and whatever you select to view would be displayed in the selected time zone, regardless of the data source's local hours (WFM makes the appropriate time conversion).
Viewing multi-site activity data
Select the Use Multi-site Activities check box to display forecast data that is taken from multi-site activities (MSAs), and schedule data that is the sum/average of Activities under your selected target (MSA, business unit, or site). All data is transposed to the time zone of the site that you selected on the Object pane.
Clear the Use Multi-site Activities check box to display all MSA data as a sum/average. All data is transposed to the selected site's time zone.
If you set the Use Multi-site Activities button to On, WFM retains your last selection—in the current view and for all other views that contain multi-site activities—preventing you from having to click it every time you want to display data for the selected multi-site activity.
Use the Options dialog to configure the data that is shown on the:
- Intra-Day view or Agent Extended view for the current scenario.
- Master Schedule Intra-Day or Master Schedule Agent-Extended view.
Opening the Options dialogTo open the Options dialog:
- Click Options on the Actions toolbar, or select Options... from the Actions menu. The Options dialog opens.
- When called from an Intra-Day view, it has three tabs: Options, Performance, and Columns.
- When called from an Agent-Extended view, it has two tabs: Options and Columns.
Each tab is described below.
- After you are done configuring the Options dialog box, click OK to save your changes, or Cancel to restore the original selections.
Configuring the OptionsTo configure options in this dialog box:
- If you do not need the Legend to appear, you can clear the Show Schedule Legend check box to provide more space for the grid.
- If you want to see agent availability on the grid, select the Show Agent Availability check box. Hours when an agent is unavailable are then shown in light gray on the grid.
- Select the check box Show agents with granted and scheduled rotating pattern or any other calendar preference to see which schedule days contain such an item. The result: a red check box and Agent icon appears in the left-most column (labeled "!") for every Agent who meets these conditions.TipYou can use this tool to learn whether an agent was given a schedule based on a schedule preference, which might influence your decision to modify this agent's schedule. This icon is displayed only if the agent was given a rotating pattern or preference (such as for time off) as a result of building a schedule. If an agent’s schedule is manually edited to give him or her a preference, or a schedule from a rotating pattern, then the icon will not be displayed.
- Select the radio button for the hours you want to show, 24 to show 24 hours or 36 to show 36 hours.
Select the Presentation type: Schedule only, Schedule on top, or Marked time on top. Your selection affects the colored bars in the schedule. If Schedule only is selected, you cannot see Marked time.
Configuring performanceTo configure the Performance tab (not available in Agent-Extended view):
- If you select the Show Performance Information check box, you can further customize exactly what performance information WFM Web shows on the Intra-Day Schedule view. If you clear this check box, the rest of the options on this tab are disabled.
- If you prefer not to see the legend that explains the colors used to distinguish performance data, clear the Show Performance Legend check box.
- The Update Automatically check box determines whether schedule changes are shown when they happen.
Clear this only if you have network bandwidth issues that make automatic updates a problem.
- If you selected to view performance data, you can select the check boxes to show additional information in the performance table.In addition to scheduled coverage and calculated staffing, which always appear, you can select any or all of these Show additional data options to appear in the table:TipYou see the table only if the Full-Day View check box is not selected.
- Required Staffing
- Difference between Coverage and Calculated Staffing
- Difference between Coverage and Required Staffing
- Scheduled Service Level Percentage
- Scheduled Deferred Service Level Percentage
- Scheduled ASA (Average Speed of Answer)
- Overtime Schedule (default: cleared)
- Overtime Requirement (default: cleared)
Showing and hiding columns
To configure the Columns tab:
- Select the check boxes for the optional columns that you want to display. Clear the check boxes for any columns that you want to hide. For Intra-Day and Agent-Extended views, you can add the following columns: Site Name, Shared Transport, Overtime, Paid Hours, Total Hours, Start Time, Accessibility, and Comments. In Intra-Day view, all columns are sortable, except for Comments. In Agent-Extended view, these columns are not sortable.
Review messages (Save) dialog
Use this dialog to respond to any warnings or errors that the server returned during your last attempt to save an agent's edited schedule.
The dialog box includes the following columns and controls:
|Team Name||Displays the team to which this agent belongs.|
|Agent Name||Displays the agent whose schedule generated this message.|
|Messages||Displays the message type (either Warning or Error), numeric code, and the message text.|
|Action||Use each message's drop-down list to select an action to resolve the warning or error:
|OK||Closes the dialog box, applies your selected actions, and retrieves fresh data from the server.|
|Close||Closes the dialog box without saving or refreshing data.|