Master Forecast Cleanup and Graph Options
From Genesys Documentation
This topic is part of the manual Workforce Management Web for Supervisors (Classic) Help for version Current of Workforce Management.
Learn about options to customize the display of the Master Forecast Graphs view and how to remove information from the Master Forecast for specific dates and activities.
Use the Options dialog box to customize the display of the Master Forecast Graphs view:
- Select a statistic from the Show Statistics drop-down list.
- Click Options on the toolbar.
One of the following versions of the Options dialog box opens, depending on the statistic that you selected above.
- Click the link for a Help topic listed in the table. This takes you to an explanation of the options available for that statistic in the Options window.
|Statistic selected||Help topic for the corresponding Options dialog box|
|Interaction Volume||Graph View Options (IV)|
|AHT||Graph View Options (AHT)|
|Interaction Volume and AHT (not available in the Historical Data Graphs view)||Graph View Options (IV and AHT)|
|Required Staffing (not available in the Historical Data Graphs view)||Graph View Options (Staffing)|
|Calculated Staffing (not available in the Historical Data Graphs view)||Graph View Options (Staffing)|
|Calculated and Required Staffing (not available in the Historical Data Graphs view)||Graphs View Options (Staffing)|
Cleanup Master Forecast
Use the Cleanup Master Forecast window if you need to remove information from the Master Forecast for specific dates and activities.
WarningThis feature deletes all data that was saved for the selected date range and activities. Genesys recommends that you do not use the Cleanup Master Forecast feature unless it is absolutely necessary. If you must remove Master Forecast data, Genesys recommends that you first extract the data to a forecast scenario (using the Publish Forecast Wizard), and/or make a backup of the WFM database.
To remove Master Forecast information:
- In the Start date and End date pane, select the range of dates for which you want to remove data, using the standard date selectors.
- From the Activities list, select the activities whose forecast information you want to remove.
You can expand business units to display their sites and you can expand sites to display their activities. You can select multiple activities across sites.
- Click OK to remove the Master Forecast information that you have specified, or click Cancel to close the window without changing the Master Forecast.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!