Use Marked Time to identify periods of time that are not already accounted for that WFM should track and display in the schedule and reports.
You might use Marked Time in this example: Some agents might each work a number of hours on an issue involving one account. By using marked times, you can designate that those hours spent working on that issue be displayed in schedules and reported on, using the Schedule Marked Time Report and Schedule Marked Time Totals Report that are generated in WFM Web's Reports module.
Creating marked time
To create new Marked Time:
- In the Policies module, select Marked Times.
- In the Objects pane, select the site(s) or business unit with which the new object will be associated.
- You can select multiple sites (just keep clicking on them) but only one business unit.
- Select New .
- The Properties tab opens by default.
- Configure the Properties tab.
- Click the Associated Sites tab and select the sites you want to associate with this Marked Time.
- Click Save .
Editing marked time
To edit Marked Time:
Deleting marked time
To delete Marked Time:
- In the Marked Times pane, select a marked time.
- Click Delete .
Copying marked time
To copy an existing Marked Time:
- In the Marked Times pane, select an existing Marked Time.
- Click Copy .
- When the Copy Marked Time pane opens, type a name for the Marked Time.
- Expand the Enterprise list and select the site, to which you want to associate this Marked Time.
- Click Apply .
On the Properties tab:
- Name—Each Marked Time should have a descriptive name that is unique within the site.
- Short Name—The name to be used in graphical representations of the Marked Time and Scheduler. It can be up to three characters.
- Special Uses—Select one of three radio buttons:
- None—This marked time has no special uses (default).
- Use for overtime—This marked time is to be used to mark overtime schedule states.
- Use for payback—This marked time is to be used to pay back work time that was missed, due to (agent's) lateness or a personal appointment.
:To associate sites with marked time:
- On the Associated Sites tab, select the check box of each site to associate with the current Marked Time.
- Clear the check box of each site to disassociate with the current Marked Time.
- Click Save.