From Genesys Documentation
This topic is part of the manual Workforce Management Web for Supervisors (Classic) Help for version Current of Workforce Management.
Manage and publish forecast scenarios created by you and others (if shared).
- Select Forecast from the Home menu on the toolbar.
- Select Scenarios from the Forecast menu.
- Select a scenario from the list in the data pane, and open it by clicking the open icon () in the toolbar or by double-clicking the scenario itself.
- Select the open scenario's name from the Forecast menu on the toolbar.
- All open scenarios appear on the menu.
- Select one of these views from the <selected scenario name> menu:
- Volumes—Enables you to build, view, and edit a scenario's interaction volume and average handle time.
- Staffing—Enables you to build, view, and edit a scenario's calculated and required staffing.
- Graphs—Displays your choice of statistics for this forecast, using line charts.
- Overheads—Displays the weekly shrinkage forecast for a selectable period.
- In the Objects tree, select an activity, multi-site activity, site, business unit or enterprise.
Working with forecast scenarios
From the Forecast Scenarios view you can:
- View interaction volume and AHT forecasts in the Scenario Volumes view or create interaction volume and/or AHT forecasts using the Forecast Volumes Build Wizard.
- View staffing forecasts in the Scenario Staffing view or create staffing forecasts using the Staffing Build Wizard.
- View the forecast scenario in graph format.
- Add comments to the forecast scenario.
- Publish forecast scenarios to the Master Forecast or extract from the Master Forecast into a forecast scenario.
Some restrictions apply when viewing or deleting Forecast scenarios:
- Users must have access to at least one Activity or Multi-Site Activity in the Forecast scenario to see it.
- Users must have access to all Activities and Multi-Site Activities in the Forecast scenario to delete it.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!