From Genesys Documentation
This topic is part of the manual Manage your Contact Center in Agent Setup for version Current of Agent Setup.
Learn about Supervisor options available in Agent Setup.
In the Supervisor section under Desktop Options, configure the following options:
- Monitor enables supervisor and team lead monitoring on agent interactions.
- Agent Control allows the supervisor or team lead to access the My Agents view.
- Agent Channels defines the channels to be displayed in the My Agents view.
- Refresh Agent Control enables the manual refresh of agent states.
- Agent Page Limit specifies the maximum number of rows displayed per page in the My Agents tab.
- Agent Page Refresh specifies the frequency, in seconds, to refresh the list of users. Auto-refresh turns off when this option is set to '0' (zero).
- Monitor Current Voice allows the supervisor or team lead to monitor voice interactions.
- Coach Current Voice allows the supervisor or team lead to coach voice interactions.
- Show Voice Monitoring notifies agents when the current call is being monitored by a supervisor or team lead.
- Cross Site Voice Monitoring allows the supervisor or team lead to supervise an agent located at a different location. This option is only visible in Agent Setup while in v2 mode.
- Monitor Chat allows the supervisor or team lead to monitor chat interactions.
- Coach Chat allows the supervisor or team lead to coach chat interactions.
- My Team Workbins enables supervisors to see the workbins of the agents in their Agent Group.
- Access to Interaction Management enables supervisors to see Interaction Management.
- Allow Moving Interactions to Queue enables supervisors to move interactions from displayed workbins to available queues.
- Allow Moving Interactions to Workbin enables supervisors to move interactions from displayed workbins to other workbins.