Interaction history advanced search
From Genesys Documentation
This topic is part of the manual Manage your Contact Center in Agent Setup for version Current of Agent Setup.
Configure search for interaction history so agents can find previous interactions in Agent Workspace.
In the Interaction History Advanced Search section, you can configure the following options:
- Can Search all Interactions allows an agent to search among all interactions.
- Can Advanced Search all Interactions allows an agent to conduct an advanced search among all interactions.
- Can Filter all Interactions allows an agent to filter all interactions.
- All Interactions Quick Search Attributes specifies the interaction attributes used to search interactions in quick search mode of the Interaction Search view.
- History Search Attributes specifies the list of interaction attributes an agent can use in the Advanced Search mode of the Contact History, My History and Interaction Search views.
- Search attributes include Subject, Start/End Date, Status, Contact, From Address, Phone Number, Released Date, Sent Date, Notes, and Interaction Type.
- Date Search Types specifies the search types available to search the contact database by date. Types include On, On or After, Before, and Between.
- All Interactions Displayed Columns specifies the interaction attributes displayed in the result list of the Interaction Search view.
- Allow Unanswered Outbound Call specifies an interaction is created in the Universal Contact Server database, even if the outbound call is unanswered by the customer.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!