View audit trail
The Audit Trail, located in the Audit section, details the actions taken in your Agent Setup application, including update, delete, import, login, and logout activities.
The summary table on the Audit tab contains an entry for every action taken in the application. The table lists the following details:
- Username - Of the user who made the change.
- Action - The type of action made. See a description of each action in the table below.
- Message - Specific details about the action. This could be the exact file name of an imported file or the name of a skill that was updated or created.
- Date & Time - The date and time that the action took place.
- Refresh - Updates/refreshes the audit search results.
- Download Audit Data - Exports the audit logs to .xlsx files.
Each action type is documented in the table below. Note that an 'object' can mean an agent, an agent group, a skill, or a transaction.
|LOGIN||A user (identified by a username) has logged in. The Message field specifies the following information about the user who logged in:
|LOGOUT||A user (identified by a username) has logged out. The Message field specifies the following information about the user who logged out:
|CREATED||An object was created (for example, a new agent).|
|DELETED||An object was deleted (for example, an agent).|
|UPDATED||An object was updated. If, for example, an agent was added to an agent group, this entry identifies the user who made the update and the name of the user added to the group.|
|IMPORT||A file was imported. The Message field specifies the name of the file that was imported.|
|FAILED||A file failed to import.|