Twitter channel options
From Genesys Documentation
This topic is part of the manual Manage your Contact Center in Agent Setup for version Current of Agent Setup.
Learn about the Twitter channel options available in Agent Setup.
In the Twitter section under Desktop Options, configure the following options:
- Twitter Auto Answer automatically accepts a Twitter interaction when an Invite event if received.
- Prompt for Done prompts a confirmation message when the agent clicks Done.
- Twitter Ringing Bell specifies the sound played when a Twitter interaction is ringing.
- Decline allows the agent to decline an incoming interaction. This option depends on the Channels option for Twitter.
- Mark Done allows the agent to mark an interaction as Done with further processing. This option depends on the Channels option for Twitter.
- One-step transfer allows the agent to use one-step transfer.
- Set Interaction Disposition allows the agent to set a disposition code before marking an interaction as Done. This option depends on the Channels option for Twitter.