CX Contact Analytics
Learn about the key features in CX Contact Analytics and how to design your own dashboards.
CX Contact (CXC) Analytics is a powerful tool that enables you to obtain an extensive and detailed understanding about CX Contact processes. With a series of different dashboards, CX Contact Analytics offers a variety of visualizations and in-depth reporting panels that highlight specific aspects of Jobs, Calls, SMS/Emails, Campaigns and so on.
- Almost Real-Time Reporting - As soon as an event occurs, CXC Analytics can start to use the resulting data to build reports.
- Custom Time Period - Data extraction that enables you to view how processes are performing over time.
- Advanced Filtering Options - Enables you to pinpoint specific data.
Design your Dashboard
- Configure a Dashboard - Provides details about how to design the dashboard to generate the data you want.
- Configure a Dashboard Row - Provides details about how to organize and set up the dashboard row.
- Create an Analytics Dashboard Panel - Provides details about how to add and configure a dashboard panel.
Use the following options in the Analytics tab to create custom dashboard views.
|Job Record||Contains data about a Job's status and its results.|
|Call List Loading Record||Contains data about Call List loading results.|
|Preloading Record||Contains data about numbers that were removed from one or more Call Lists.|
|Campaign Group Event Record||Contains data about the status of a Campaign group.|
|Call Result Record||Contains data about call attempts.|
|Contact History Record||Contains statistical and contact data about call attempts.|
|SMS/EMAIL Record||Contains data about SMS/Email events.|
|SMS & Email Conversations Record||Contains data about SMS/Email conversation events.|
|User Actions||Contains data about user events (that is, who did what and exactly when).|
|Outbound Schedules Record||Contains data about an outbound schedule's status and its events.|
Click the Analytics menu to open the Analytics page. The following image depicts a typical Analytics page.