How Outbound works
Using CX Contact (an outbound campaign management application), Outbound lets you run voice, SMS or email campaigns using a cloud-based dialing engine on the back end.
What Outbound does[edit source]
Use CX Contact (the Genesys Multicloud CX Outbound solution) to engage with customers seamlessly—at the right time and in the right way.
- Run aggressive sales campaigns —The predictive dialing algorithm paces calls efficiently, minimizing both agent idle time and abandoned calls.
- Send automated alerts, notifications, or reminders without ever engaging agents—Reduce agent count or allocate agents to higher-value campaigns.
- Run collections campaigns that target high-risk accounts—Manual dialing capabilities enable agents to carefully review high-value customer records in advance of an interaction.
- Run SMS or email campaigns—Send text messages or email alerts to a group of contacts.
- Run multi-channel blended campaigns—Blend voice and digital channels into a unified customer journey. For example, you can schedule a service call by phone and send an SMS reminder the day before the scheduled appointment.
How Outbound works[edit source]