Links to additional resources related to GCXI.
The following resources provide additional information that is relevant to this software.
Genesys CX Insights
Documentation for Genesys Customer Experience Insights (CX Insights) in Genesys Multicloud is available on the How reporting works site:
- Genesys Customer Experience Insights Release Notes
- Genesys Customer Experience Insights Private Edition Guide, to install, start, stop, and uninstall the Genesys-provided image of MicroStrategy and the CX Insights Project and reports in Genesys Multicloud CX Private Edition.
- Work with Genesys CX Insights Reports, where you can find information about reports and customization, including a report-customization example that displays aggregated results that are sectioned by your own custom user data.
- Genesys CX Insights Multicloud Projects Reference Guide, where you can learn about objects that are used in Genesys CX Insights projects and reports, including metrics, attributes, and the folders that organize them.
Easy search for MicroStrategy topics
Popular topics from MicroStrategy
- What's New in MicroStrategy
- Key information about MicroStrategy Web
- Key information about MicroStrategy Developer
Analyzing data in a MicroStrategy report or dashboard
Creating dashboards and reports
- Enterprise Reporting
- Slice and Dice Analysis
- Advanced and Predictive Analysis
- Alerts and Proactive Notification
- OLAP Analysis
- Integrate data reporting with Microsoft Office
Installing or upgrading MicroStrategy
Modelling your data and designing a project
Configuring and Administering MicroStrategy
MicroStrategy Quick Start
Genesys Info Mart
Documentation for Genesys Info Mart is available on How reporting works:
- Genesys Info Mart Release Notes, Release Notes information about Genesys Info Mart releases.
- Genesys Info Mart Private Edition Guide, for information about configuring the Genesys Info Mart and Interaction Concentrator servers to recognize user data.
Reporting and Analytics Aggregates
- Reporting and Analytics Aggregates Release Notes, Release Notes for Genesys Multicloud CX Private Edition.
- Genesys Customer Experience Insights Private Edition Guide, deployment information for Genesys Multicloud CX Private Edition.
- The Physical Data Model documentation for your RDBMS, which describes the aggregate tables and subject areas:
Release Notes for each Genesys product are available on Genesys Multicloud CX Release Notes.
- Software requirements, which provides information about hardware and software requirements for Genesys Multicloud CX Private Edition.
Other Genesys product documentation is available on the: