Use the Explore options to filter massive quantities of interaction data to find interactions that are most related to the business issue you are investigating. The search query that you create can be of varying complexity, ranging from a specific agent to sophisticated criteria that define not only the agent to search for, but also their retrieval conditions (for example, date range, interaction type, metadata, and so on).
You can use several search options to filter massive quantities of interaction data to find interactions that are most related to the business issue you are investigating.
With Speech Analytics you can search for interactions using terms and phrases that you believe were used in the interaction between the agent and the customer.
The search query that you create can be of varying complexity, ranging from a specific agent to sophisticated criteria that define not only the agent to search for, but also their retrieval conditions (for example, date range, metadata, tags and so on).
Once SpeechMiner UI generates an interaction list based on your search criteria, you can analyze the list using various SpeechMiner UI tools and options. The variety of options enables you to obtain in-depth information about your specific business issue.
Explore enables you to filter and search for interaction data by:
- Searching: Enables you to create a set of search criteria. You can save search criteria so that it can be run in the future. For example, you could search for interactions handled by Work group A, processed with either Group B or Group C and are assigned to Agent X.
- Interaction lists: Enables you to create a collection of one or more interactions about a specific issue.
- Content Browser: Enables you to create search criteria based on a tree structure with specific interaction characteristics. This method provides a visual overview of the interaction database. With Content Browser you can browse through the database by expanding nodes to see more detailed interactions, limiting the display of specific interaction types and by viewing interaction details. For example, you can browse through the interaction database by dividing it into groups based on the work group you believe handled the interactions.
- Trending: Enables you to understand possible correlations between terms to create a meaningful search. That is, the Trending view enables you to quickly see how terms are related to each other and the contexts in which they appear. Trending is only available with Speech Analytics.
Explore menu reference
The following list provides a brief description of each Explore menu item:
- Enables you to search for interactions about a specific business issue by providing the tools to filter through a massive interaction database.
- Saved searches
- Enables you to run the same search numerous times on different dates and times.
- Interaction lists
- Enables you to manually create an interaction list by selecting an interaction(s) from the Interactions Grid.
- Content Browser
- Enables you to find interactions based on a Category, Agent or Program.
- Enables you to monitor term trends to surface changes in term trends and subsequently spot unexpected trends. For instance, Trending enables you to learn about emerging business phenomena, pinpoint important events that may require attention, reveal critical information that you may not be aware about and identify issues before they escalate. This capability is only available with Speech Analytics.
- Saved Trending filters
- Enables you to run the same Trending filter numerous times on different dates and times.