Content Browser enables you to view the interactions associated with specific categories, agents, and programs. For example, selecting the category option will produce a list of all the categories and their sub-categories associated with one or more interactions.
With Content Browser, you can filter your selection further by selecting an additional search criterion. For example, you can select to search for interactions associated with categories and a specific program. If you selected a category and a program called "debt", the result will be a list of all the categories associated with interactions that are also associated with the program "debt".
To search for interactions associated with a specific category, agent, or program:
- Select Explore > Content Browser.
- From the Explore list, select the type of interaction distribution you are interested in seeing.
- From the Filter By list, select an additional criterion type for the interaction distribution.
- From the Any list, select the specific criterion.
For example, if you select Work group in the Filter By list, you must select the specific work group name. If you select Any list, then all work groups associated with a category in the list will be part of the search results.
The Content Browser list is automatically refreshed and updated with every selection you make and is displayed in a table with the following columns:
- Classified Interactions: The list of categories, programs, or agents that are associated with an interaction.
- Language: The language the program is associated with.
- Last Call: The date and time of the last interaction the specific agent took part in.
- Last updated: The last date on which the specific program was updated.
- Number of Agents: The number of agents the agent manages.
- Number of Interactions: The number of interactions associated with the category, agent or program.
- Category percentage: The percentage of interactions associated with the category compared with all the categories in the list.
- Sub-category percentage: The percentage of interactions associated with the sub-category compared with all the sub-categories within the specific category.
- Priority: The priority level given to the program.