Genesys Knowledge Management (CE28) for Genesys Engage on premises
What's the challenge?Your customers don't want to call you if they don't have to — they'd prefer to find information on your website. But when online help is unavailable or produces poor search results, neither your customers nor your agents have quick access to the right answers.
What's the solution?Consolidate knowledge that's scattered throughout your organization in a single searchable repository. Now, your customers can help themselves; but if they do reach out, your agents are also equipped to provide better, quicker assistance. Leverage machine learning to constantly improve and deliver search relevancy.
Story and Business Context
Knowledge makes it easier for contact center agents to use information to do their jobs boosting agent productivity and customer satisfaction. With the right knowledge, agents can provide resolution to customer queries in real time. When agents have access to standardized content for frequently asked questions, it helps expedite the customer request. Agents (especially when working from home) can address customer issues by using a knowledge base with vital information to solve customer inquiries.
Knowledge solutions support the following outcomes:
- Promote agent growth and development
- Provide quicker problem solving
- Deliver better, faster decision-making abilities
- Avoids redundant effort by agents
- Reduce repeat callers
- Increase customer satisfaction and productivity
- Reduce training time
When agents have at their disposal up-to-date, easily available and relevant knowledge they provide high customer satisfaction to resolve customer issues.
Use Case Benefits
|Use Case Benefits||Explanation|
|Improved Customer Experience||Enhance the customer experience by providing rapid access to frequently searched information and use of customer contextual information at every touchpoint reducing customer effort.|
|Improved Employee Occupancy||High quality, consistent content in the response library improves agent efficiency.|
|Improved Employee Satisfaction||Support companies to improve employee development by providing relevant coaching and training for employee progression. Helping companies to improve the quality and efficiency of customer interactions to improve satisfaction.|
|Improved First Contact Resolution||Improve service by presenting context-specific knowledge to agents that can resolve the customer's request or issue during the first interaction.|
|Reduced Handle Time||Reduce handle time by finding the right responses for agents to use|
|Reduced Volume of Interactions||Improve self-service effectiveness and online channel adoption by providing the best answers to customers|
Agents are empowered to search through knowledge bases for appropriate responses to customer inquiries. Agents can leverage partial or complete content from the knowledge base and have confidence in providing customers with pre-authored responses. Agents provide faster and more relevant responses to customers.
Use Case Definition
(1) Employee Knowledge
Business Flow Description Authoring for Knowledge Authors
- Go to the Knowledge workbench to create knowledge documents
- Save, train, test and update knowledge documents
- Once finalized, the author ‘publishes’ knowledge documents to make it available to Agents or customers (as set by the author in the document)
- Documents that are published by the author for agents are now available for agents to search through
- Documents that are published by the knowledge author for customers are now available to Bot authors to also use in Self Service use cases
Knowledge surfacing to Agents
- Agent logs into Workspace either Web Edition or Desktop Edition
- Agent goes to the knowledge tab and enters a search query
- Agent can go through the knowledge results, add the content in knowledge results directly as a response to the customer or browse through the knowledge base to find the required knowledge
For more details
For additional details, contact your Genesys Sales Representative by filing out the form or for immediate assistance call us: 1-888-Genesys.