Genesys Outsourcer Management (EE17) for Genesys Engage on premises
What's the challenge?
It’s very difficult to know at any given point that your outsourced agent resources have the skills to drive business outcomes, and are properly representing your brand. Because the agents are outsourced, you have little to no visibility into what the agents know, and no control over coaching and development.
What's the solution?
Identify skills that drive desired business results, then create models to distribute this knowledge in a consistent manner. Assess outsourcer understanding of what you’ve provided, then target additional training if needed. Compare and track completion and outsourcer effectiveness in driving your business performance metrics.
- 1 What's the challenge?
- 2 What's the solution?
- 3 Use Case Overview
- 4 Use Case Definition
- 5 User Interface & Reporting
- 6 Customer-facing Considerations
- 7 Related Documentation
Use Case Overview
Story and Business Context
This use case builds on top of use case Genesys Skills Management (EE16) for Genesys Engage on premises to enable your organization to manage outsourcer performance and commitment towards employee development and engagement. This provides a holistic view of each outsourcer's performance, skills, and capability, benchmarking them against internal performance or even other outsource centers.
This use case focuses on:
- Real-time competency monitoring – Introduces speed to competency certification to ensure that only employees with the required core skills are speaking to customers.
- Visibility of partner performance – Ability to compare the high-level capabilities of each partner, providing insights to drive strategic performance improvement strategies.
- Individual employee capability monitoring – Monitoring the skill levels of individual employees provides clarity around employee capability and allows for individual automated development journeys.
Use Case Benefits*
|Use Case Benefits||Explanation|
|Improved Agent Competency||Real-time competency monitoring ensures that only employees with the required skills and capability are engaging with customers. Monitoring of individual agent capabilities and skills provides a basis for automating development journeys.|
|Improved Customer Experience||Improved visibility of partner performance enables the organization to drive improvements in the experience provided to customers.|
Delivers a set of capabilities that allow the organization to have visibility and manage the skills and capability across multiple outsourcers.
Use Case Definition
The following diagram shows the business flow of the use case:
Business Flow Description
- Complete Performance DNA base configuration, including:
- Complete use case EE16, Align Employee Skills and Capability with Operational Performance.
- Complete branding of application in line with customer’s brand, including fonts, colors, and logos.
- Compare current DNA performance between outsourcers and identify skill gaps.
- Assign Assessments and remedial training to bridge knowledge gaps
- Employees complete the assessments and training:
- Agent performance is tracked over time.
- If an agent fails the assessment, additional learning can be scheduled.
- Skills and capability data is viewed in Performance DNA, and comparison reporting is carried out between individuals, teams, centers, or outsource partners.
- Performance of each outsourcer is measured providing a skills distribution matrix across the enterprise.
Business and Distribution Logic
The business user must identify the remedial training to be assigned when a specific knowledge or performance gap is identified.
Business rules must be set up to provide remedial training based on Agent DNA triggers below a certain score parameter.
User Interface & Reporting
Agents access the Performance DNA Web UI with a supported browser. See Supported Operating Environment Guide for specific browser support.
The Genesys PDNA product contains a number of out-of-the-box reports. See the Skills Assessor (PDNA) Administration Guide for details.
All required, alternate, and optional use cases are listed here, as well as any exceptions.
|All of the following required:||At least one of the following required:||Optional||Exceptions|
- Performance DNA solution is offered to On-Premise customers from a standalone cloudin a Cloud-only supporting Hybrid Architecture. A minimum of 200 agent seats are required to deploy a local standalone (independent) instance.
- KPI/Org data availability is mandatory for setting up the Performance DNA base configuration.
- v 1.2.4