Genesys Advanced Text and Speech Analytics (EE23) for Genesys Engage on premises
What's the challenge?
There's a lot of dialog that resides in your recorded voice calls and digital interactions. How do you make that data actionable and help improve your operational and strategic goals?
What's the solution?
Automate the transcription of your voice and digital interactions, including tools for deeper analysis and trending.
- 1 What's the challenge?
- 2 What's the solution?
- 3 Use Case Overview
- 4 Use Case Definition
- 5 User Interface & Reporting
- 6 Customer-facing Considerations
Use Case Overview
Story and Business Context
Contact Center managers and supervisors typically listen to 1-2% of agent calls as the basis for coaching and training. This means they have to rely on other metrics such as average handle time, call volumes, resolutions, or surveys as a basis for assessing agent performance.
Interaction Analytics enables the content of 100% of agent calls to be incorporated into assessments, training, and coaching. Managers and supervisors can search within the interactions for specific words and phrases, accurately classify call types, sentiment, agent behavior, and customer reactions, understanding contact center performance at both an aggregate and individual level across teams and regions, including both in-house and outsourced resources.
Use Case Benefits*
The following benefits are based on benchmark information captured from Genesys customers and may vary based on industry, lines of business or Genesys product line:
|Use Case Benefits||Explanation|
|Improved Customer Experience||Measure customer sentiment at both the start and end of calls to understand how factors outside the contact center affect customer experience.Increase the speed at which the need for improvements can be identified and acted upon.|
|Improved Employee Utilization||Enables efficient and comprehensive analysis of all calls of a particular type without having to listen to hours of audio.|
|Improved Insights and Visibility||Objectively correlate what happens on calls with measures of outcomes - first call resolution, call volume, handle time, customer satisfaction or Net Promoter Score.|
|Increased Revenue||Accurately assign outcomes to interactions rather than relying on manual input.|
|Reduced Administration Costs||Conduct efficient and comprehensive analysis of calls without having to listen to hours of audio.|
Identify the differentiating behaviors that both drive and increase the speed of operational improvement in areas such as first contact resolution, call volume, repeat calls or handle time reduction, and customer satisfaction of Net Promoter Score through a thorough and comprehensive analysis of call content.
Use Case Definition
Business Flow Description
- The voice interaction is recorded (GIR or 3rd-party recorder) or the digital (text) interaction is completed (Genesys eServices or 3rd-party data source).
- During a KPI workshop, identify the business opportunity to be addressed:
- Reduce call volume
- Improve FCR
- Reduce AHT
- Improve CSAT/NPS
- Improve agent performance
- Identify the specific areas of measurement to support the improvement of the business opportunity.
- During a PS discovery workshop, identify the required measurement elements (topics) to address the KPIs. A typical engagement for one business unit deploying use cases Genesys Speech Analytics (EE22) for Genesys Engage on premises and Genesys Advanced Text and Speech Analytics (EE23) for Genesys Engage on premises is 12 weeks of PS effort, covering 30 topics.
- Build the required measurement elements inside GIA with associated reports.
- PS conducts user training using customer's system and data.
- Customer conducts analysis with GIA to determine how to improve performance.
- Customer implements solutions within the business operation.
- Customer tracks the resulting performance improvement.
- Genesys Business Consulting provides business consulting through the first few projects.
Business and Distribution Logic
- Objectively identify and quantify the multiple reasons for the customer interaction and efficiently transcribe the contents of the interaction for analysis.
- Enable quality assurance process improvement through setting the foundation to enable organizational specific interests and needs.
- Focus analysis on calls of a particular type or having specific outcomes, for example payment calls, complaints, calls exhibiting customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
- Improve First Contact Resolution, Customer Satisfaction, and Net Promoter Score.
- Provide tending and analysis of interaction content along with other key metadata to understand the key drivers of performance.
- Reduce Average Handle Time by understanding the triggers across resources and topics for extended interaction times.
- Improve Employee Performance through understanding the employee performance linked to the underlying topic and categories of the the interaction and implementing coaching and training plans.
- Interaction Trending and Discovery through visibility into emerging and unknown interactions across topic, category and customer intention.
User Interface & Reporting
Genesys Interaction Analytics is a browser-based user interface. Access control for specific employee roles can be configured and is handled via the User Security configuration.
More information can be found within the product administration guide.
Historical reporting is provided by templates in the SpeechMiner UI (business interface), which is part of Genesys Interaction Analytics platform. A full copy of the reports available is documented in the User Manual.
All required, alternate, and optional use cases are listed here, as well as any exceptions.
|All of the following required:||At least one of the following required:||Optional||Exceptions|
Assumptions for PureConnect customers running Genesys Speech and Text Analytics
PureConnect Platform Assumptions:
When implemented in conjunction with Genesys Interaction Recording, caller ANI and agent hierarchy data is generally available without requiring additional professional services.
Where the use case is implemented in conjunction with a 3rd-party recording solution, additional professional services effort may be required to import ANI and agent hierarchy information.
Appending NPS or CSAT data to recordings may require additional professional services effort.
The prerequisite for this use case on PureConnect is Genesys Speech Analytics (EE22)
UConnector for PureConnect is required to utilize Genesys Intelligence Analytics on PureConnect
- Version v 1.2.3 last updated November 9, 2021