Installation in Microsoft Unified Service Desk (USD)
Steps to install or update the Gplus Adapter in Microsoft Unified Service Desk (USD).
This procedure explains how to deploy the Gplus Adapter Web Resources in Microsoft USD. The package includes the following solution to be imported:
This managed solution implements the:
- Adapter core module,
- Out-of-the-box use case scenarios.
- Log in to Microsoft Dynamics 365 with administrator rights and go into Settings.
- From Settings, go into Solutions and click the Import button.
- Select the Web Resources Zip File (GlusD365forCIF_USD_ConfigurationData.zip) to import it into the Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment.
- To import Microsoft USD configuration data to the Microsoft CRM instance, use the Configuration Migration tool available into the CRM SDK Development Package (SDK\Tools\ConfigurationMigration folder of the CRM package.exe).
The Engage Cloud Adapter for CIF Zip File contains all CIF Adapter core files and use-case scenarios necessary for the implementation in Microsoft USD. This zipped file includes the following objects/entities:
|Option/Field Added||Entity Type||Description|
|Option Set||Voice||Storage of numerous types of interaction supported by the Adapter|
||Fields allowing the search for specific information related to the interactions within Genesys|
To see how to deploy an unmanaged solution see Screen pops customization.