Genesys Task-based Scheduling (EE28) for PureEngage
What's the challenge?Within your contact center, you don't have the ability to optimize scheduling of certain tasks. For example, you may want your agents to do certain tasks only when they are not needed for higher priority work resulting in increased costs and decreased productivity.
What's the solution?Task sequencing allows your administrators and management teams to utilize workforce management to create sequences of events that can be scheduled on a regular basis.
Story and Business Context
Some customer experience environments need to control the scheduling and sequencing of specific tasks. For example, schedulers may wish to control which activities, channels, or tasks are worked on together or individually.
Task sequencing allows the administrators and management teams to utilize workforce management to create sequences of events that can be scheduled on a regular basis, removing the need for multiple edits to align schedules to sequencing requirements.
Use Case Benefits
|Use Case Benefits||Explanation|
|Improved Employee Occupancy||Schedulers can ensure that certain types of tasks are incorporated into the agent's day and when those tasks are performed.|
|Improved Net Promoter Score||Schedulers can prioritize activities by type of work so that non-customer facing tasks do not negatively impact the customer experience.|
Task Sequences guarantee that a specific period of time is spent on specified types of work throughout the day.
Use Case Definition
Business Flow Description
- Create an Activity representing the desired task in question. Repeat for each desired Task. Some commonly configured tasks include:
- Manual outbound dialing
- Email-box cleanup
- Manual correspondence
- Customer Callbacks
- Create an Activity Set.
- Associate an Activity Task with the set.
- Create a Shift Rule dictating how the Agents' schedules can be optimized.
- Create a Task Sequence within the Shift Rule dictating what order within the day Tasks should occur.
- Associate Shift Rule with an existing Contract or Rotating Pattern in WFM.
- Scheduler creates the Schedule Scenario.
- Scheduler builds the schedule.
- Scheduler publishes the schedule scenario to the Master Schedule.
For more details
For additional details, contact your Genesys Sales Representative by filing out the form or for immediate assistance call us: 1-888-Genesys.