Genesys Text and Speech Analytics for Compliance (EE25) for Genesys Engage on premises
What's the challenge?Many organizations work under strict regulatory requirements for use of data and communications. Monitoring for compliance adherence is a never-ending and stressful job. There isn’t time to check every interaction so you use sampling, but what if you miss a critical problem?
What's the solution?Automated speech and text monitoring for comprehensive monitoring. Genesys systems check agent and organization compliance with legal, regulatory and organization obligations. Monitor 100 percent of interactions to reduce risk of compliance failures, litigation, financial impact and damage to reputation.
Story and Business Context
Organizations have to comply with a wide range of legal and regulatory requirements that vary depending on the industry they operate in, the types of the interactions they are handling, the types of customers they are serving, and even the content of the interaction itself. The impact of non-compliance, even in isolated instances, can be devastating legally, financially, and to the organization's reputation. It is therefore critical to ensure, as far as possible, complete compliance on every single interaction.
Using Interaction Analytics provides the ability to monitor 100% of interactions, check for the occurrence or non-occurence of specific words and phrases related to a range of legal and regulatory compliance obligations, and prove the level of compliance with these obligations. This is impossible to do with sampling of recordings.
Use Case Benefits
|Use Case Benefits||Explanation|
|Improved Brand Perception||Reduces reputation risk associated with instances of non-compliance with legal, regulatory or best practice behaviour.|
|Reduced Penalties and Fines||Measuring agent-level compliance with company and legal requirements reduces systematic risk of compliance failures and associated costs.|
Provide comprehensive monitoring and validation of compliance with legal, regulatory and organization obligations and both individual agent and overall organizational levels to reduce risk of compliance failures, ligitation, financial impacts, and damage to organization reputation or brand.
Use Case Definition
Business Flow Description
- The voice interaction is recorded (GIR or 3rd-party recorder) or the digital (text) interaction is completed (Genesys eServices or 3rd-party data source).
- Customer provides a list of compliance requirements.
- Identify the required compliance events (topics) and the events that trigger a compliance requirement (topics and/or metadata). A typical engagement for one business unit deploying use cases Genesys Speech Analytics (EE22) for GenesysEngage-onpremises and Genesys Text and Speech Analytics for Compliance (EE25) for GenesysEngage-onpremises is 12 weeks of PS effort, covering 20 topics.
- Build the required measurement elements inside GIA with associated reports. (Genesys PS)
- Conduct user training using customer's system and data. (Genesys PS)
- Conduct analysis with GIA to determine which compliance areas need improvement. (Customer)
- Implement training programs within the business operation to improve agent compliance performance. (Customer)
- Track the resulting performance improvement. (Customer)
Business consulting is provided through the first few projects.
For more details
For additional details, contact your Genesys Sales Representative by filing out the form or for immediate assistance call us: 1-888-Genesys.