Trade scheduled work days with agents at other sites.
If multi-site trading is permitted in your contact center, you can use the Trades view in the Trading module to obtain more convenient schedules by trading with other agents. You can filter the view to show: My Trades, Offered to me, or Community proposals.
Using the Trades view, you can:
Columns and controls
The Trades view has the following controls and settings:
- Filters—There are two. Use the first filter to view only My Trades, Offered to me, or Community proposals. Use the second one only for Community proposals (it's disabled if you select My Trades or Offered to me in the first filter). Filter by:
- People I work with
- My shared transport
- My team
- My site
- My business unit
- Date selectors—Use the forward and backward arrows to change the date by month, or click the Calendar icon and choose the month.
- Settings—Click this icon to change the display settings. In this dialog, selecting the check box displays the Trading date column in the grid. This is useful when your timezone (in My Settings) is different from the site timezone.
The Trades view has the following columns:
- Proposer—The name of the agent who sent the trade proposal.
- Responder—The name of the agent who responded to the trade proposal.
- Status—The status of the trade proposal. For example, Open, Accepted, In Review, Confirmed, Declined, Cancelled, or Expired. For a description of each status, see Trade statuses.
- Date—The date on which the trade proposal was created, in the time zone set in Time zone drop-down list in the My Settings view.
- Trading date—The date of the schedule trade in the site time zone.
- Paid hours—The total number of paid hours covered by the proposed trade.
- Comments/schedule—Any comments entered by the proposing agent, supervisors, or those auto-generated by WFM that relate to this trade proposal or schedule.