Logging in and out
Learn how to log in and switch between the classic Supervisors UI and the latest Forecast UI, and what you can change in user settings.
You can access the latest Supervisor UI that after logging in to Supervisors (Classic) UI if you have the appropriate access rights. See Opening the latest Forecast UI.
Before you can log in to WFM, you must have the WFM Web URL (address). In some contact centers, the Login page might be set up and ready for you to enter your username and password. If this is not the case, ask your administrator for the WFM Web URL. After typing it into your browser, WFM displays the splash screen for the Login user interface (UI).
Logging into WFM
- Obtain the URL (address) for the WFM application from your administrator.
- Open a web browser.
- Copy and paste or type the URL into your browser's address bar and press Enter.
- The Log in window appears.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Click OK.
If WFM Web validates your user name and password, the Supervisors (Classic) Home view opens. If WFM cannot log you in, it displays an error message indicating the problem. Either click Log in to try again (for example, if you think that you typed an incorrect user name or password), or click Show error details.
Opening the latest Forecast UI
Opening the New UI
- Log in to the WFM. See the procedure above.
- In the top-right corner of the classic Home view (or any view), click New UI.
- The new Forecast view opens.
- Click the Forecast drop-down menu to select and open any view.
Switching to the Classic UI
- Click the Log in/Log out drop-down menu.
- Select Switch to classic UI.
Setting the local timezone
WFM enables you to view your user settings and change your timezone in the User Settings dialog by clicking the Log in/Log out drop-down menu.
Setting your timezone
- In the upper-right corner of any view, click the down arrow beside your username.
- Select User settings...
- The User Settings dialog opens.
- Click the Time Zone drop-down menu and select your timezone.
- Click Save.
Logging out of WFM
Always log out when you have finished using WFM. If you do not log out, other users of your workstation might be able to view your account information.
- Click the down arrow beside your name to open the drop-down menu.
- Select Log out.
- WFM Web logs you out and the Login screen appears.
Another user can now log in or you can close the browser.