Voice Microservices Private Edition Guide
From Genesys Documentation
The following topics are defined for this manual but are not included in the list of topics: Architecture
This manual is for version Current of Voice Microservices.
Find links to all the topics in this guide.
Voice Microservices is a service available with the Genesys Multicloud CX private edition offering. Voice Microservices includes the Tenant Service, however there is a separate Private Edition Guide for the Tenant Service. For information about the Tenant Service, including provisioning, configuration, and deployment information, see the Tenant Service Private Edition Guide.
Learn more about Voice Microservices and how to get started.
Configure and deploy
Find out how to configure and deploy Voice Microservices.
Learn how to monitor Voice Microservices with metrics and logging.
- Observability in Voice Microservices
- Agent State Service metrics and alerts
- Call State Service metrics and alerts
- Config Service metrics and alerts
- Dial Plan Service metrics and alerts
- FrontEnd Service metrics and alerts
- ORS metrics and alerts
- Voice Registrar Service metrics and alerts
- Voice RQ Service metrics and alerts
- Voice SIP Cluster Service metrics and alerts
- Voice SIP Proxy Service metrics and alerts
- Voicemail metrics and alerts
Find information about the differences between Voice Microservices and legacy applications.
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!