Order of services deployment
Learn about the order you must follow to deploy Genesys Engage services.
Deployment order of Genesys Engage services
There are many dependencies between Genesys Engage services. Therefore, certain services must be deployed in a specific sequence. And some services can be deployed in parallel with other services or concurrently with other services. For example, Genesys Web Services (GWS) and its components depends on Genesys Authentication services (GAuth) for authentication purposes. Hence, GAuth service must be deployed before GWS service.
Genesys Engage services must be deployed in the following order:
- Deploy Consul and Kafka. Note that Consul and Kafka must deployed as part of the cloud private edition infrastructure.
- Genesys authentication service (GAuth).
- Microservices pertaining to Voice service.
- Tenant service.
- Agent Setup, Genesys Web Services (GWS), Workspace Web Edition (WWE), and WebRTC.
- Genesys Voice Platform (GVP) service.
- GIM Stream Processor (GSP), GIM Config Adapter (GCA), Genesys Info Mart (GIM), Designer, Universal Contact Service (UCS), Intelligent Workload Distribution (IWD), Telemetry, Nexus, CX Contact, Genesys Engagement Service (GES), and Pulse.
- Billing Data Service (BDS), Interaction Server, and IWD Datamart (IWDDM).
- Genesys Customer Experience Insights (GCXI), and Gplus Adapter for Workforce Management (Gplus WFM).