Order of services deployment
From Genesys Documentation
This topic is part of the manual Setting up Genesys Multicloud CX Private Edition for version Current of Genesys Multicloud CX Private Edition.
Learn about the order you must follow to deploy Genesys Multicloud CX services.
Deployment order of Genesys Multicloud CX services
There are many dependencies between Genesys Multicloud CX services. Therefore, certain services must be deployed in a specific sequence. And some services can be deployed in parallel with other services or concurrently with other services. For example, Genesys Web Services (GWS) and its components depends on Genesys Authentication services (GAuth) for authentication purposes. Hence, GAuth service must be deployed before GWS service.
Genesys Multicloud CX services must be deployed in the following order:
- Deploy Consul and Kafka. Note that Consul and Kafka must deployed as part of the cloud private edition infrastructure.
- Genesys authentication service (GAuth).
- Microservices pertaining to Voice service.
- Tenant service.
- Agent Setup, Genesys Web Services (GWS), Workspace Web Edition (WWE), and WebRTC.
- Genesys Voice Platform (GVP) service.
- GIM Stream Processor (GSP), GIM Config Adapter (GCA), Genesys Info Mart (GIM), Designer, Universal Contact Service (UCS), Intelligent Workload Distribution (IWD), Telemetry, Nexus, CX Contact, Genesys Engagement Service (GES), and Pulse.
- Interaction Server and IWD Datamart (IWDDM).
- Genesys Customer Experience Insights (GCXI), and Gplus Adapter for Workforce Management (Gplus WFM).
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!