About the Tenant Service
Learn about the Tenant Service and how it works in Genesys Multicloud CX private edition.
Supported Kubernetes platforms
Voice Tenant Service is supported on the following Kubernetes platforms:
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
- OpenShift Container Platform (OpenShift)
See the Voice Microservices Release Notes for information about when support was introduced.
The Voice Tenant Service is included with the Voice Microservices and is a core service of the Genesys Multicloud CX platform. The Tenant Service is an application layer between front-end Genesys Multicloud CX solutions and shared back-end core services in a region.
The Voice Tenant Service instances are dedicated to a tenant of the Genesys Multicloud CX platform and provide these main functions:
- Provisioning of tenant resources, such as agents and DNs.
- Routing of interactions within a tenant.
- Execution of outbound campaigns for a tenant.
- Providing call control functionality.
- Participation in the authentication workflow for a tenant's agents.