About Workspace Web Edition
Learn about Workspace Web Edition and how it works in Genesys Multicloud CX private edition.
Workspace Web Edition Agent Workspace enables contact center agents and supervisors to communicate with customers and team members through phone calls, Outbound Campaigns, and Genesys Digital channels, such as chat, email, social media, SMS, WhatsApp, and workitems. Supervisors can use Workspace to monitor and coach their teams.
Agent Workspace lets contact center agents and supervisors:
- communicate with customers and team members through phone calls and Outbound Campaigns and Genesys Digital channels, including voice, chat, email, social media, SMS, WhatsApp, and workitems
- get help from team members
- meet contact center expectations and personal KPIs
- find and manage contact information
- retrieve work from personal and group workbins
- search for existing interactions
- provide standard responses
- engage in co-browsing your corporate website
- track customer journeys
Cloud platform support
Workspace Web Edition is supported on the following cloud platforms:
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
See the Agent Workspace and Gplus Adapter Release Notes for information about when support was introduced.