Genesys Predictive Routing Deployment and Operations Guide
This guide covers the following topics, enabling you to plan, set up, and maintain the on-premises components in your Genesys Predictive Routing (GPR) environment. GPR enables you to match interactions with agents for optimal outcomes.
What's In This Guide
- Quick Start: to get new users up and running
- Planning: system requirements, architecture and security, sizing, setting up data for import
- Configuring and installing on-premises components:
- Data Loader logging
- Genesys Routing integration: deploying and optimizing the GPR subroutines
- Genesys Reporting integration: configuring GPR to work with the Genesys Reporting components
- The Genesys Predictive Routing Overview video presents a high-level picture of what Predictive Routing can do for you:
Looking for Something Else?
Consult the following Help and the Release Notes for other GPR topics:
- Predictive Routing Help shows how to use the GPR application and gives in-depth explanations of the following GPR functionality:
- Managing accounts, users, roles, and passwords.
- Viewing your uploaded data
- Creating training, testing and evaluating predictors and models
- Users with STAFF-level permissions can access an internal version of the Help that documents the additional functionality available to them.
- Predictive Routing Release Note for Genesys Engage cloud - updates and corrections in the GPR Core Platform, which provides the GPR application and the GPR API, and performs agent scoring.
- Data Loader Release Note
- URS Strategy Subroutines Release Note