Genesys Predictive Routing Deployment and Operations Guide
From Genesys Documentation
The following topics are defined for this manual but are not included in the list of topics: Deploy Data Loader, Join data
This manual is for version 9.0.0 of Genesys Predictive Routing.
This guide covers the following topics, enabling you to plan, set up, and maintain the on-premises components in your Genesys Predictive Routing (GPR) environment. GPR enables you to match interactions with agents for optimal outcomes.
What's In This Guide
- Quick Start: to get new users up and running
- Planning: system requirements, architecture and security, sizing, setting up data for import
- Configuring and installing on-premises components:
- Data Loader logging
- Genesys Routing integration: deploying and optimizing the GPR subroutines
- Genesys Reporting integration: configuring GPR to work with the Genesys Reporting components
- The Genesys Predictive Routing Overview video presents a high-level picture of what Predictive Routing can do for you:
- Conceptual topics go in-depth on certain aspects of GPR functionality:
Looking for Something Else?
Consult the following Help and the Release Notes for other GPR topics:
- Predictive Routing Help shows how to use the GPR application and gives in-depth explanations of the following GPR functionality:
- Managing accounts, users, roles, and passwords.
- Viewing your uploaded data
- Creating training, testing and evaluating predictors and models
- Users with STAFF-level permissions can access Predictive Routing Staff Help that documents the additional functionality available to them.
- Predictive Routing Release Note for Genesys Multicloud CX - updates and corrections in the GPR Core Platform, which provides the GPR application and the GPR API, and performs agent scoring.
- Data Loader Release Note
- URS Strategy Subroutines Release Note
Comments or questions about this documentation? Contact us for support!