Gplus Adapter for Salesforce (v9)
- 1 Salesforce Lightning and Salesforce Classic
- 2 How do I setup Gplus Adapter in Salesforce Lightning?
- 3 How do I setup Gplus Adapter in Salesforce Classic?
- 4 How do I migrate Gplus Adapter from an earlier version?
- 5 How do I configure Gplus Adapter functionality?
- 6 How do I troubleshoot Gplus Adapter
- 7 How do I access Gplus Adapter?
Genesys Multicloud CX offers Gplus Adapter functionality to integrate Genesys contact center interactions within the Salesforce environment.
The integrated solution presents a complete customer view allowing your contact center agents to service your customers.See the Genesys Multicloud CX system requirements for a list of the browsers supported for Gplus Adapter.
- The Gplus Adapter URL in Salesforce Call Center follows this format: https://<your company name>/ui/crm-workspace/index.html
- Gplus Adapter integration does not rely on legacy Salesforce API versions; therefore, changes to the Salesforce API do not affect Gplus Adapter integration.
Salesforce Lightning and Salesforce Classic
Gplus Adapter supports the following features and environments for both Salesforce Lightning and Salesforce Classic:
- Genesys media channels: voice, chat, SMS, email, and workitems. This document describes the common functionality and notes those features where support for Salesforce Classic is different from Salesforce Lightning.
- Salesforce Winter '22 release.
- Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Salesforce High Velocity Sales.
- Genesys Smart Failover for disaster recovery scenarios.
- Salesforce Shield Platform Encryption.
- Browser-based WebRTC voice calling.
- Integration with Genesys Softphone.
- Environments that use Reverse Proxy configuration.
The following features and environments are required for both Salesforce Lightning and Salesforce Classic:
- Salesforce Console in both Lightning and Classic.
How do I setup Gplus Adapter in Salesforce Lightning?
You can setup Gplus Adapter by following the procedures described in Integrating Gplus Adapter in Salesforce Lightning.
How do I setup Gplus Adapter in Salesforce Classic?
You can setup Gplus Adapter by following the procedures described in Integrating Gplus Adapter in Salesforce Classic.
How do I migrate Gplus Adapter from an earlier version?
Follow this procedure to migrate your existing Gplus Adapter 8.5 to Gplus Adapter 9.0 for Salesforce.
How do I configure Gplus Adapter functionality?
First set up corresponding Salesforce objects and configurations, then enable Gplus options in Agent Setup.
You can configure the following Salesforce functionality:
How do I troubleshoot Gplus Adapter
To troubleshoot screen pop and saveLog() method errors, refer to Troubleshooting Gplus Adapter Integration with Salesforce.
How do I access Gplus Adapter?
You can access Gplus Adapter by logging into Salesforce and clicking the Genesys Gplus [Please login] icon at the bottom-left corner of the window (bottom-right for Classic users). You will see a pop-up window where you can login with your Genesys credentials and start using the complete set of Genesys contact center functionalities.