How Gplus Adapter for Salesforce works
Gplus Adapter for Salesforce enables the integration of Workspace Agent Desktop within the Salesforce environment to handle Genesys contact center interactions.
What Gplus Adapter for Salesforce does[edit source]
Gplus Adapter for Salesforce enables the integration of Workspace Agent Desktop within the Salesforce environment to handle Genesys contact center interactions. The integrated solution presents a complete customer view allowing your contact center agents to service your customers. It supports Salesforce Click-to-dial, Screen Pops, and Activity History.
How Gplus Adapter for Salesforce works[edit source]
You must integrate Gplus Adapter with Salesforce so that your agents can handle interactions with the Genesys Workspace Agent Desktop from within Salesforce. See the architecture diagram at the bottom of this page to see how it works.
How Gplus Adapter integrates Salesforce with Genesys Interactions
Gplus Adapter for Salesforce integrates Genesys Agent Desktop (How Agent Desktop works) with five key Salesforce features:
- Screen Pop – Gplus finds, obtains, or creates a Salesforce record which is displayed as a screen pop to the user during each interaction.
- Click-to-dial – a user starts an outbound call to a phone number displayed within a Salesforce record.
- Activity Task – Gplus creates an Activity Task, also known as a Call Log, and associates the task to the Salesforce record opened by Screen Pop or Click-to-dial.
- Run Apex – Gplus (optionally) invokes the Salesforce Apex when an interaction transitions between states.
- Service Client API (SCAPI) – Salesforce (optionally) invokes the Gplus Service Client API (SCAPI).