How to install the Gplus Adapter
Steps to install or update the Gplus Adapter in ServiceNow.
This section explains how to install the Gplus Adapter for ServiceNow and consists of two main steps:
- Deploy the Adapter Web Resources in ServiceNow,
- Enable the OpenFrame menu in ServiceNow.
Deploy the Adapter Web Resources in ServiceNow
This is the procedure you have to follow to deploy the Adapter Web Resources in ServiceNow. The package includes the following solution to be imported:
This managed solution implements the:
- Adapter core module,
- Out-of-the-box use case scenarios.
- Log in to ServiceNow with administrator rights and choose Elevate Roles in the user drop-down menu.
- Confirm Elevate Roles.
- Click OK to complete the procedure.
Enable the OpenFrame menu in ServiceNow
For the Adapter to work, you need to enable the OpenFrame menu in ServiceNow.
The OpenFrame provides an interface accessible and available anywhere in ServiceNow where it is possible to integrate third-party communication systems.
To enable the OpenFrame plugin, follow these steps.
- Search for and select the Plugins section in the search area in the left-hand panel.
- Search for the OpenFrame plugin and install it.
- After these steps, the OpenFrame menu will be enabled in your system.
If you are interested in setting up the Adapter, see How to configure the Gplus Adapter.