View the Agent Profile schema
View the fields, datatypes, anonymization status and other aspects of the Agent schema.
WARNING: Although the Predictive Routing web application includes data upload functionality, its use is deprecated in favor of data uploads using Data Loader. If you upload from the GPR web application, note that using both Data Loader and the UI to upload data creates conflicts and presents a high risk of data corruption.
View the schema
After Data Loader uploads the Agent Profile, you can use the GPR web application to view the schema.
- Click the Settings gear icon , located on the right side of the top menu bar, to open the Settings menu (appears on the left side of the window).
- Click the Agent Profile tab to open the Agent Profile window.
All of the columns in your schema are listed and include the following information:
NOTE: Making changes on this page to a schema uploaded using Data Loader will cause a mismatch and prevent any subsequent updates using Data Loader.
- Label and Type - The Label is the name of the column in the Agent Profile and the Type is the datatype for that field.
- The field specified as the ID Field field is marked with a dot in the radio button for that row.
- Visible - Visible fields appear in the display on the Agents tab (accessed from the top navigation bar).
- Indexed - Indexing speeds access to values in the indexed field. You can have up to five (5) indexed fields.
- The ID field is always indexed by default.
- Cardinality - The number of unique values that occur in that column. If there are more than 1000, this field shows the value as 1000+. Click the cardinality value to open a pop-up window that displays the first 1000 unique values that occur in the field.
- Expression - If you created a custom field using an expression, the expression you used is shown in this column.
- PII - A mark in this column indicates that the fields was configured to be anonymized upon upload. PII fields contain sensitive data or personally identifiable information.
You can sort the table by clicking any column header.
To delete the Agent Profile schema, click the trash can icon next to the Agent Profile page heading.
Append data or change the schema
NOTE: Although the GPR application presents buttons labeled Upload Data and Add New Field, this functionality is deprecated. Changes to the data made in the GPR web application cause a mismatch between the schema configuration in the Data Loader Application object and the data presented in the GPR web application.
The agent data uploaded directly from the Genesys Info Mart database is updated automatically. To update data from other sources in the Agent Profile schema, create a CSV file containing the new data—but using the same schema—and upload it using Data Loader.
If you need to change the schema for the Agent Profile, use the following procedure:
NOTE: Execute this procedure while the Predictive Routing is turned off or when the inbound call volume through GPR is low, to reduce impact on the scoring results.
- Open the [dataset-agents-gim] section in the Data Loader Application object from GAX or any other Genesys configuration manager application.
- Set the upload-dataset option value to false.
- From the GPR web application, open the Agent Profile from the Settings menu.
- Delete the Profile by clicking the trashcan icon next to the Agent Profile heading.
- In the Data Loader Application object, change the values in the [dataset-agents-gim] and [schema-agents-gim] sections as desired.
- Set the upload-dataset option in the [dataset-agents-gim] section to true.
After Data Loader uploads the new Agent Profile, you can check the schema from the GPR web application.
Skills in Agent Profile data
The Genesys configuration layer allows Skills and Groups to have the same name. There should be no impact on either Data Loader or scoring due to the same group name/skill name.
- Groups are stored in the groupNames list in the Agent Profile.
- Skills are stored in a skills dictionary.
As a result, there is no collision between the names.
For example, an Agent can be assigned to the Group "Complaints" and at the same time be assigned the Skill "Complaints" with a skill level of 2. This does not negatively affect GPR performance.