Genesys Quality Management (EE09) for PureConnect
What's the challenge?Businesses need to evaluate the quality of their interactions to identify opportunities for improvement, but it’s not efficient to evaluate every single interaction. You need a way to distinguish important from routine interactions, and then generate the results in a consistent and automated manner.
What's the solution?Genesys Quality Management includes strategic metadata with each recorded interaction to pinpoint which are most valuable to evaluate, and then uses predefined reports to analyze and present those results for a clear and consistent view of where you’re strong and where you could improve.
Story and Business Context
Quality Management (QM) helps organizations move beyond random sampling to gain a deeper understanding of its agent/customer interactions by monitoring, evaluating, and studying customer interactions. Quality Management not only helps organizations identify agents who underperform, but it also helps them identify the root cause of an agent's behavior.By understanding agent performance and productivity at a granular level, Quality Management offers insight into customer interactions and ways in which agents can improve them. That is, Quality Management offers insight that can increase employee productivity, resolve future customer disputes, and subsequently enhance customer service. It enables the organization to ensure consistent and professional service.
Use Case Benefits
|Use Case Benefits||Explanation|
|Improved Agent Competency||Improve agent performance to spend less time handling the call (AHT) and after call work (ACW), improve accuracy and customer care, and more effective training and compliance management using comprehensive Quality Management tracking|
|Improved Net Promoter Score||Address the root cause(s) of low indicators for NPS, FCR and high handle time using Quality Evaluation criteria|
|Increased Revenue||Identify lower performers and then coach them on critical agent skills to improve sales and collections using Quality Evaluation criteria|
Organizations need to evaluate and improve the quality of the interactions that their employees have with their customers and prospects. The QM module is a tool that helps organizations improve the quality and efficiency of agent performance and contribute to customer satisfaction.
Use Case Definition
Flowchart of business usage:
Business Flow Description The Business flow shows steps to create QM questionnaires, evaluate recordings, and review results with agents.
- Set up Users: The IT Administrator sets up user roles and a related set of permissions. Standard users include:
- Form Designer
- Evaluation Planner
- Evaluation Reviewer
- Setup up questionnaire directories by assigning
- Role-based access rights for questionnaire directory access.
- Additional metadata configuration (relevant to QM).
- Initiation and retention policies criteria and actions to auto-assign questionnaire scorecards to recordings and scoring users.
- Setup the questionnaire directory and questionnaire: From within IC Business Manager, use the Quality Manager views to create and save a Questionnaire with the following:
- Questionnaire ranking
- Questionnaire group
- Questionnaire questions
- Scoring requirements
- Publish the questionnaire once the evaluation strategy has been completed to allow the questionnaire scorecards to be assigned to recordings and used for reporting purposes.
- Evaluation/calibration planning: The evaluation planner plans review sessions for CC sites, groups or individual agents. The planner decides how to configure Interaction Recorder initiation and retention policies to auto-assign questionnaire scorecards based on incoming recorded interactions. Questionnaire scorecards may also be manually assigned to recorded interactions from within IC Business Manager, based on other interaction criteria or recording attributes. Details tasks:
- Attach questionnaire scorecard forms to recorded interaction
- Assign evaluators (scoring users)
- Complete assigned questionnaire scorecard: The evaluation planner/supervisor conducts reviews of the appropriate teams and gives feedback and insight into how many reviews need to take place, what has been done, and what is in progress or still pending. Detailed actions:
- Select a recording.
- Play back the selected recording.
- Score a recording with the auto-assigned questionnaire scorecard.
- Score a recording with a manually assigned questionnaire scorecard.
- Finish the scorecard.
- Create Quality Management Reports: The evaluation reviewer monitors performance on progress results displays and uses report templates that are relevant for the actors' role to display. This can be part of a dashboard, background report, or email subscription. Detailed actions:
- Run an instance of a selected Quality Management report.
- Run a calibration report for completed scorecards that were marked for calibration.
- Supervisor reviews scorecards with agents: The supervisor pushes a report to the agent to provide feedback. The agent is informed about their performance.
- Agents review their recently completed scorecards.
- Agents acknowledge and provide comments (sign-off) for completed scorecards that require action.
For more details
For additional details, contact your Genesys Sales Representative by filing out the form or for immediate assistance call us: 1-888-Genesys.