Genesys Voice Recording (EE07) for PureConnect
What's the challenge?You need to reliably record calls to help agents get better, enhance the customer experience and manage risk. When recordings are not complete or available, you risk being out of compliance and lose valuable information that could be used to improve efficiency and make customers happier.
What's the solution?Monitor quality to continuously improve performance and experiences. Be compliant. Genesys Voice Recording, natively integrated with the Genesys Customer Experience Platform, reliably records 100% of calls, makes it easy to search and access recordings, and doesn’t lose a beat with transfers - even across sites.
Story and Business Context
Businesses need to reliably record calls to improve customer experience and employee performance, be compliant, and manage risk. Voice recording is native on the Genesys platform. It reliably records 100% of calls — even across multiple sites — and makes it easy to search and access recordings regardless of location. Through voice recording, customer service operations can analyze the quality of voice conversations, identify training needs and help to continuously improve the performance of employees. The payoff is a better customer experience.
Use Case Benefits
|Use Case Benefits||Explanation|
|Reduced IT Operational Costs||Eliminate the need to purchase additional hardware, software, and the associated maintenance and support services through integrated approach|
|Reduced Penalties and Fines||Record 100% of calls with no lost calls. Improve security by making parties aware they are being recorded|
PureConnect can provide 100% voice recording of customer conversations with agents for compliance and regulatory requirements.
Use Case Definition
The following image describes the main actors of the business flow and their goals:
- The customer calls a service number, and the call is recorded
- The supervisor needs to be able to listen to recordings
- The agent needs to be able to pause/resume recordings
- The Legal and Compliance officer needs to be able to access the system to audit and protect recordings
Business Flow Description
- Customer calls one of the service lines of the company.
- An announcement is played to the customer that the call is going to be recorded.
- The call is handled and routed to an agent following the logic of the Inbound Voice distribution strategy which is implemented for the Service Line. This can be either the use case "CE01 - Connect a voice interaction to right resource" or "CE02 - Personalized & Value Based Voice Routing". The Inbound Voice routing strategy is not within the scope of this use case.
- Genesys Interaction Recorder starts the recording.
- Agent answers the call from any desk within the site.
- The agent may (if enabled) pause/resume the recording manually via the standard configuration with Genesys CIC Client when sensitive data needs to be entered.
- Customer or Agent disconnects the call.
- Genesys Interaction Recorder stops and stores the recording.
- Supervisor searches for, retrieves and listens to a recording made by one of their agents.
- Legal and Compliance officer checks the system for compliance and retrieves recordings for legal purposes.
- Genesys Interaction Recorder archives and purges recordings according to the rules defined in the system.
For more details
For additional details, contact your Genesys Sales Representative by filing out the form or for immediate assistance call us: 1-888-Genesys.