Genesys Digital Callback (CE22) for PureConnect
What's the challenge?When customers can’t find the answers they need on your website or app, they want to speak with someone who can help quickly. For online consumers, who are a click away from the competition — frustration over long hold times or ill-equipped agents — results in lost sales and lower customer experience scores.
What's the solution?With just a single click, Genesys Callback provides your digital customers the option to request a return call instead of waiting on hold. And because callback routing uses skills-based routing, these requests can be intelligently routed to the individual best equipped to help.
Story and Business Context
Sometimes customers who are browsing your website or mobile app realize they need agent assistance. You can create a seamless transition by offering a callback option that gets the customer to the right agent based on their stated issue. The contact center agent is provided with context of the request for a seamless customer experience.
Use Case Benefits
|Use Case Benefits||Explanation|
|Improved Employee Occupancy||Improve agent occupancy by enabling callback and routing interactions to the best agent through skills-based routing with context|
|Improved First Contact Resolution||Match the right agent to the customer the first time by enabling callback and routing interactions to the best agent through skills-based routing with context|
|Improved Net Promoter Score||Address customers' requests in a timely manner to lead to better NPS, and provide seamless transition from self-service to assisted service and reduced queueing time|
|Increased Revenue||Improve online sales conversions by enabling callback and routing interactions to the best agent through skills-based routing with context|
|Reduced Handle Time||Complete transactions faster by enabling callback and routing interactions to the best agent through skills-based routing with context|
A customer browses the company's website or mobile application and requests a callback from the contact center for additional support. The customer provides their information, including the subject of their inquiry, and chooses either a callback as soon as possible or within a convenient time frame. At the designated time, a call is placed to the customer and they are connected to an agent with the matching skill needed given the provided subject of the call.
Use Case Definition
Business Flow Description
- The website visitor browses the company's website and requires help.
- Customer checks if agents are available, logged in, the wait time (through the use of Genesys APIs) or creates their own schedules to be able to make intelligent decisions as to when to offer the callback feature to their visitors. The visitor clicks the Callback button.
- The website has the option to display a brief registration page to the visitor. Genesys provides a standardized template for the company website to configure callback options.
- The visitor enters their name and phone number. The following are options the customer can develop for website or mobile visitors:
- Automatically set the name and phone number for an authenticated visitor.
- Use page-specific logic to designate a specific workgroup for call routing, based on the webpage from which the callback is requested.
- The visitor chooses to make the callback and a corresponding callback request is created within the Genesys system.
- The visitor receives the message that an agent will call back. The message also includes the average wait time for the queue.
- The callback is queued to be distributed to the appropriate workgroup.
- When an agent becomes available, the agent receives a callback pop-up. The agent initiates the call.
- If the site visitor does not answer the callback, the agent is given the option to disconnect or retry later.
- If the agent selects disconnect, the callback ends.
- If the agent selects retry later,the system uses a configurable time and number of attempts for the callback.
- Callback is presented for the agent to retry for the number of attempts designated in the system.
- The callback recipient accepts the call and is connected to the agent.
- After the conversation between the agent and the callback recipient ends, the agent can mark the callback as successful and set a wrap-up code for reporting purposes via the agent desktop.
For more details
For additional details, contact your Genesys Sales Representative by filing out the form or for immediate assistance call us: 1-888-Genesys.