Genesys Co-browse DOM Restrictions Editor
You can hide sensitive customer data from agents and restrict control of elements in a co-browse session.
The Genesys Co-browse DOM (Document Object Model) Restrictions Editor makes it easier for you to hide sensitive customer data from agents and restrict control of elements in a co-browse session. The Editor handles most of the configuration complexity behind the scenes and allows you to focus on your restrictions. You can implement two types:
- DOM control—the agent sees the content but won't be able to interact with it. For example, clicking a button or a link won't work for the agent, even when Co-browse is in Write Mode. The agent will see a green border surrounding content with DOM control.
- Data masking—the agent sees masked content as asterisks (******) instead of characters, and masked images will be grayed out. The agent will see a purple border surrounding masked characters and images.
With the DOM Restrictions Editor, you can easily
- create, edit, or delete a restriction.
- have an optional description.
- view a list of existing restrictions.
- logically group your restrictions.
- apply a restriction to all web pages, or to the page or set of pages that match the regular expression.
- view all restrictions on the current web page.
To allow users to log into the DOM Restrictions Editor, add them to the <Tenant name> Administrators Access Group.