Genesys Widgets overview
Explore the basics of Genesys Widgets for Genesys Cloud CX.
Genesys provides streamlined, lightweight, extensible, and mobile optimized widgets. By embedding widgets on your website, you can obtain great customer experiences powered by Genesys Cloud CX. Genesys Widgets provides your customers with access to self or assisted services, which can also be personalized and proactively offered based on monitoring of your users' web navigation patterns.
Within Genesys Cloud CX, the Web Chat widget version 2 allows customers to start a chat conversation with your business, either through bots or with a live agent.
For more information about the Genesys Cloud CX Web Chat solution, see About widgets for web chat in the Genesys Cloud CX Resource Center.
Within Genesys Cloud CX, the following features are available:
- Desktop and mobile browser support
- Light and dark predefined themes
- Customizable themes with branded colors
- Predefined language packs (all languages supported by Genesys Cloud CX)
- Customizable and localizable labels
- Accessibility (WCAG 2.1 Level AA)
- Deployment through the Genesys Cloud CX regional Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- First party browser cookie support
- Customizable chat registration form
- Agent typing indicator
- Character counter
- Predefined Agent and Bot avatars
- Customizable emojis
- Start chat button