Deprecation: Genesys Interactive Insights
|Announcement date||Deprecation date||Associated product deprecations|
|April 30, 2020||November 20, 2020||View|
As of November 20, 2020, Genesys Interactive Insights (GI2) is deprecated in Genesys Engage cloud (formerly known as PureEngage Cloud [PEC]). A new historical reporting product, Genesys Customer Experience Insights (Genesys CX Insights or GCXI), replaces GI2.
GCXI provides modern Business Intelligence (BI) reporting functionality, and includes similar reports to those provided with GI2, plus the following features and benefits:
- New reports for Chat, Designer IVR, Email, and iWD reporting.
- An extensive set of ready-made objects (attributes and metrics).
- Visual dashboards.
- 30+ Visualizations that you can use to create dashboards.
- Plus, the ability to:
- Easily personalize and customize reports and dashboards.
- Control the content of reports and dashboards using prompts and filters.
- Drill up and drill down.
- Sort, add, and remove columns from the report templates.
- Add subtotals/grand totals.
- Customize report thresholds and colors based on conditions.
- Add report auto styles.
- Create dashboards on the fly using out-of-box report templates.
- Create your own reports and dashboards using out-of-box attributes and metrics.
- Schedule reports to run on a regular basis and be delivered to email, or to a History list.
- Export to Excel, CSV, plain text, or PDF formats.
For more information about GCXI, see Get started with Genesys CX Insights.
Am I affected?
This deprecation affects you if you use GI2. Genesys has already deployed GCXI in Genesys Engage cloud, and recommends that all customers begin to use it as soon as possible, instead of GI2.
How can I prepare for this deprecation?
Begin using GCXI reports and dashboards for all your historical reporting needs. GCXI includes similar reports to those provided with GI2. Re-create any custom reports built in GI2, or contact Genesys Professional Services to assist you.
Customers are urged to ensure they have all key custom reports available in GCXI before the GI2 deprecation date. Genesys recommends customers plan this transition ahead of time, to avoid any last-minute issues.
What if I need help or have questions?
If you need help or have questions about this migration, reach out to your Customer Success Manager (Genesys Advisor) or contact Genesys Customer Care (My Support).
Contact My Support.