Docker Ready Environment
From Genesys Documentation
Docker Setup Instructions
Install Docker for CentOS
- Follow the instructions for installing Docker in CentOS as given here.
- Login as super user in CentOS using
- Type the following command to install required packages.
sudo yum install -y yum-utils \
- Type the following command to download the Docker setup file.
sudo yum-config-manager \
- Type the following command to install the Docker software.
sudo yum install docker-ce
- Type the following commands to enable Docker softare.
sudo su(Enable as a super user)
systemctl enable docker
- Type the following command to start the Docker software after successful installation.
sudo systemctl start docker
Install Docker Compose
Docker Compose enables a quick way of installing pre-configured Kakfa layers, and follow the commands to install Docker compose.
- Install Docker Compose by typing the following command
sudo curl -L https://github.com/docker/compose/releases/download/1.22.0/docker-compose-$(uname -s)-$(uname -m) -o /usr/local/bin/docker-compose
- Execute these commands in root directory. (Access root directory using command
sudo chmod +x /usr/local/bin/docker-compose
- Execute the following command under
/usr/binof root folder
sudo ln -s /usr/local/bin/docker-compose docker-compose
This Docker environment is ready for GDL deployment at the end of this step.