Schedule Filter Dialog
Applies to these modules: Weekly, Intra-Day, State Group Totals, Profiles/Bidding.
Use the Filter dialog box to control the activities and contracts that are displayed within the selected site:
- In any of these views— Weekly, Intra-day, State Group Totals, or Profiles/Bidding—click the Filter button on the Actions toolbar.
The Filter dialog box opens.
- Click the Agent Properties tab.
- In the Contracts list, select the check boxes for contracts that you want to display, from a tree of BUs, sites, and contracts. Clear the check boxes for contracts that you want to hide.
By default, all contracts are selected.
- Select or clear the check box Include agents with matching secondary skills, to specify that the main view includes agents who also match according to their secondary skills and activities.
TipThis check box is not available from the Schedule State Group Totals view.
- Click the Schedule States tab.
- To filter agents that will be displayed within the selected site:
- If you are in the Weekly, Intra-Day, or Profiles/Bidding module, select Filter Using Following Schedule States and then, select one (or all four schedule states: Activities, Meetings, Marked Time, and Shifts). Each portion of this tree includes the current business unit, site(s), and the appropriate objects (activities, meetings, marked times, or shifts).
- If you are in the State Group Totals module, this tab contains the Schedule State Groups list. Select the check boxes for groups that you want to display. Clear the check boxes for any groups that you want to hide. By default, all objects are selected.
- Select the check boxes for objects that you want to display. Clear the check boxes for objects that you want to hide.
- Click OK.
The view is now filtered according to your selection. If you have filtered a scenario view, this filter remains in effect until you close the scenario. However, if you select another site and then click the Filter button, the Filter dialog box reopens with its default settings.